Sunday, July 25, 2004

Haircut and IRobot

Yay! just went for a haircut:P was quite paranoid about my hair touching my shoulders for quite awhile but i keep procrastinating , phobia of getting a haircut recently after a few disastrous ones, for example :Hair Profile at Far East Plaza.. yah they have an attractive shop front ..i had already gave them 2 precious chances to snip my hair but sighz always end up lookin weird yah..and its expensive too, 25 dollars for students! Btw if u realli wanna give them a try try not to let e boss(i think he is e one tt gave me the tooty haircut) cut ur hair, come to think of it..my so called friends insist tt it was fine at tt time, -_-''' ah bish* bad...when my hair grew back and i look less like a toot she finalli admitted tt she was trying to make me feel better at tt time ha.

Points to look out for when having a haircut:

** Always double check with e hairdresser to make sure tt they know what kind of hairstyle you are expecting before proceeding.
** Dun fall asleep or close ur eyes for too long...u might be in for a shock when u open them(hair chopped off by e sadistic hairdresser! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh faintz**
** If you feel that they are cutting at a very fast speed with large chunks of hair falling, remind them that u are not getting a crewcut -_-'''
** Its better to tell them tt you want shoulder length hair when u are actualli expecting something alittle shorter,trust me..it would turn out just fine, u could always request for them to cut it alittle shorter at e end  if u prefer ur hair to be shorter.
** If you are unsure of e kind of hairstyle tt u think would suit you, no harm consulting e hairdresser, cos different face shapes are suited to different hairstyles.. oval shape faces are the best, suited to both long and short hair..
** Check whether they accept NETS as payment...i was abit suprised when i found out Pointers,the salon that i went for a cut today didn't accept nets,  was abit malu-ating when i had to tell them tt i need to draw some cash from the atm machine downstairs.-_-'''
** Cross your fingers and pray fervently that your hair is in good hands and tt its gonna turn out fine! else u are gonna live with disastrous hair for 1 or 2 months with LOTS of comments from everyone u know geez...yah i know the hair is sucky..but what can i do?? NO COMMENTS pls...

Yah finished my haircut rules:P anyway today's haircut turned out much better than e one at Hair Profile thank god..my cousin say i look like those guai guai nu hai..but i don't think so:P maybe i have a tooty face! gee...faintz** i dun want... I remembered the lst time i went to pointers to have my hair cut...theres this guy whos realli good who cut my hair..but cannot find him at Pointers  since last year..thats when i started donning short hair cos i prefer my short-haired look rather then long-haired.. so much breezier at e back of my neck, felt much confident, my friend went for a cut recently too..commented that having short hair makes a gal look more independent, with a mind of her own, stronger not so vunerable.. at heart which i think is realli true! Yay short hair rules k:P I'm kinda ostracising  long hair for now..bear wif me yah.

I might post my short-haired face later grinz*

Anyway,met up wif my cousin and fren to watch IRobot today, was good, can go watch, though realli chilled by e thought of robots controling humans! Theres this chinese saying: Chong Ming fan bei Chong Ming?is that it? my chinese kinda deteriorated since sec 4!!sadz. Theres Will Smith too..kind of good-looking, with pecs yah:P eye candy for me,in my opinion k, pple who dun like him no comments pls. Ate veggies and a medium tub of sweet popcorn(hate salted ones cos they taste like salted stylofoam) in the cinema...still think that Lido has the best popcorn in e whole of Singapore, i think a medium tub of popcorn in Lido is equal to e large size at PS.realli amazed at my ability to finish the whole tub of popcorn of cos having a realli bloated stomach at e end of e show which i absolutely hate...wanna eat still complain right?pple would surely think...yes..very contradictory..no willpower left once e aroma of caramel!!! drift to my nose:PSubway is not a bad choice either..but real expensive..$5.60 for a mere sandwich! i can go make my own oso lo...its nice but not realli worth it i guess.. gotta work again tmr at my flash game..hope everything goes on smoothly tmr! I gotta slp now..night blog! muackz:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home