Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Spastic-ity

haha, my blog is becoming a picture blog.=X getting real lazy, holiday piggy.=D just wanna blog about something really funny that happened today. I was on my way to meet xiaochen for hougang kbox ktv session, took the train from cityhall, yep, was on e nel line when someone smsed me, so i dug around my real tiny handbag, actually i dont think im quite suited to carry dainty handbags..cos im too chor lor.=D my hands are like too big for e bag. I felt my phone after some digging and tried to pull it out, the arm of my poor teddybear (attached to my hp) dropped out and fell to the floor. I was like "oooopssss", very loudly, this lady standing beside me bent down and picked the arm up and returned it to me with a reaLLY amused, trying not to smile kind of look on her face. Horrors. Ahhh, so damn embarrassing can. I could do nothing but smiled sheepishly at her...and took the arm back from her. I guessed the people around me were all kind of entertained. =( . And every action i took with the teddy arm was realli spastic. I hurriedly squeezed my mangled bear and phone into my tiny handbag, yes, its mangled cos the other arm is hanging by two wrinkled threads and is gonna fall off soon, and fluff is sticking out of its head! afterwhich, i jammed e teddy arm into e handbag. very AA can. Poor me, im never ever gonna put teddies as my hp accessory e next timee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home