Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Updates!

hmm, its been a long time since i really wrote anything here hor? =D Quite alot happened in this month. heehee. Someone's been accompanying me thru the days, no matter how tired, boring, happy life is, and its been giving me a fuzzy warm feeling all over. Yep, hes from the same design course as me in NYP, a good navigator, scriptor.. workaholic! Still discovering morree. Yea dear! =) Love yaaa.

Its back to school for me, hmm, i hope to put in more hours of practice into my violin playing as my new yr resolution. Am working towards that by making time for at least 3 hrs of practice everyday. Am dozing off, ha. Saw this lovely pair of cargo shorts online. http://cheez06.livejournal.com/20060.html?view=1178972#t1178972 am gonna get it. together with my dear cousin ha ha. In White!! Woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home