Monday, March 26, 2007

Updates.

Peeps, im back after a long bout of exams. sigh..i screwed my prac up real bad and got insulted by the examiner. How worse can things get? Theres a 99% chance of flunking and i can say bye to my hols.

Anyways heres some pics!

Dear and me having korean seafood hotpot at liang seah street. I like the soup..but i think its not worth cos they put more veggies than seafood. Boo.


Kay, another one, my beloved chinese peaches tee from www.threadless.com. Love it to bits. Cute chubby sumos.=)



Last of all....Narcissist in action!



Btw, I've found a perfect recipe for extremely crunchy choc chip cookies. Damn shiok. Just baked a batch of them yest. Its double choc and normal choc cookies. I realised that the ones with added cocoa powder doesnt spread compared to the normal choc chip cookie. Tata guys! Off to experiment with tiramisu for deardear's bdae, will pose pics of it soon.Heh.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home