Thursday, June 02, 2005

What have i been up to??

Hmm..nothing much actualli. Been slacking around like nobody's business after i ran away from the loreal promoter job. Actualli promoting is not that bad. If ypu don't have a quota to reach. I'm surprised that i actualli enjoy chatting with the customers, interacting..but i dun realli like to pressure anyone into buying stuff that don't wanna buy. Thats e problem..i like to chat, dun like to force people..but i tried my best..not pushy imo, but rather promote discreetly. For example. customer one walks in. And looks at bigen hair dye. I walked up to her. "Hi Miss, looking for hair dyes?(yah...like der right? i truly find this qns hypocritical. buay tahan myself oSo.) she mumbles "yah..i always buy bigen." So i attacked with " Y not try loreal excellance? its loreals latest hair dye and they have this new breakthrough(sounds so lihai liddat:D), which comes in a form of a serum. Apply it to ur hair ends for smooth color coverage and it oso has nourishing effects. And i added e most important line " This is esp designed for total grey hair coverage. if u wanna cover--> this i added hastily, in fear that she might be offended that i mentioned tt she got grey hair." Quite tough right? Must be quick witted, do alot of fast thinking on your part. Not easy at all. Sometimes, my approach paid off..e customer ended up buying loreal excellence instead of bigen. Sometimes, i get snide remarks like " Of course u will say loreal is good..cos u are with the company mah. Bigen is good, can keep for future use, loreal must use all in a go." Like dUH...u know oso dun needa say out right? Its my job mAh, i'm paid for it.

so i was saying..promoting is quite okay actualli..minus e mascara unhappiness. I have been slacking with eve..slacking with my beloved Harvest moon, which eve had been mercilessly taunting me with, in wat sense? --> by adding "Xuan, pls stop playing harvest moon, its not IN le" U realli cmi girl. And oso another fren who loves to ask me " Heyhey, planting ur crops and weeding?" Haha...u guys make me feel v lame okie. Pls consider my feelings oK. :D not bad mah...got nice graphics, nice cows, nice sheeps, nice crops, nice girls for e main char to woo. Nice festivals..nice secrets to unlock. okok, stop gushing already. =)

And like everyone, i will oso feel guilty if istop working..y? cos my savings will deplete with my movie watching..my nUaing around..my ktv seesions, my food binges. cos i will feel like a piece of lumpy shit if i keep laying around at home..cos i will feel that i've become fatter and fatter when all e walking i do is between my room to my kitchen. LOLS. So today..i went down for 4 job interviews! I marvel at myself ..realli:D And i'm going to start work on mon night in a ktv pub near clarke quay mrt..hongkong street there..number 38. As a part time server..i realli like e work environment when i stepped inside..it has music!! i like being surrounded by singing and music =) Abit too smoky though..but e pay is good...perfect for my saving plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home