Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy 21st~ =)

Hehe..finalli celebrated my 21st! Realli glad that you guys came! All my frens from poly, sec sch, work, relatives came despite the ulu location. grinz* Thanks for all the pressies and we did alot of catching up huh, esp with adam, eve, zhijing and xinyee. =)

I'm an adult le, hehe, i can officially watch RA movies already! oops =D Linda, ac and piggy celebrated for me at midnight le..i was so suprised that i nearly cried..nearly onli=) and who said that durian doesn't go with cheesecake?? Its very nice, to most people. guys..i ordered from www.getelcakes.com =D we ordered e choc ganache for candy's bdae too. e cakes there realli rocks. And thanks to gene!! for being there for me..helping me with so much things and i dunno how i will cope with him..smile =). And thanks to all my aunties and uncle, grandma, mom and dad for coming! and e gigantic angboas..thanks realli..=) I shall vow not to spend so much and save up for e sch fees using the money.

I'm glad that i threw together a party..its significance will leave a deep memory for me in years to come. and people, love u guys..hee. =) I shall let e pics speak for themselves..tada!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home