Saturday, July 31, 2004

Couldn't be more relieved! Grinz*

PheWZ!! Haha, exaggerated? i know, but i can't help it..have never felt so good in a long while, so real glad to be back in the pink of health! Grinz** Well, i went to tan tock seng hospital with my mom at 9 something in e morning today... the strange thing is that my mom was even more nervous cum worried about my condition then i did. We didn't even had a proper appointment with the doctor as e appointment date was supposed to be 7th August but mom insisted that my condition was serious-_-''' , lots of fresh blood in my poo, tinting e toliet water a dreary red. Gross? haha,ok i shall stop at that.  And so my dad came home to drive us there..ha.. sort of comforted to have such nice and caring parents:P mushy? who cares..., everyone was worried..even my cousin auntie grandmother...e whoLE lot,..didn wanna make such a big fuss out of nothing i told my mom...now everyones asking bt my condition but i got reprimanded by her---> This is no small matter! having such alot of blood is no joke...and then she goes on and on naggin about my lifestyle..late nights..my junk food binges...blah...groanz** must she get started on these issues again??

Okayz..lets get to e main point of this blog:P The doctor is really CUTE!He had dark grey wired glasses round his eyes which are sort of inquisitive and intellectual looking:P had this easy air around him, friendly yet charming smile from his heart(could feel it), genuine concern for his patients(me) and realli realli easygoing:PP haha infatuated:P He sort of ask about my condition..the blood thingy had i have constipation? and i heard myself answer his questions in a clear voice yes, had constipation blah..and even went on to elaborate to let him understand my condition even more...which i usually don't really do...hes real sensitive too...its really weird cos when he was asking e usual stuff like whether i have any allergies or whether was i on some sort medication blah,quite alot of qns..i REALLY don't know what kind of expression formed on my face cos i think he sensed something(which i have no idea wat it was) in my expression and hastily assured me that he was just checking to make sure( giving another smile!) grinz* nice doc...then he proceeded to do a checkup on my bowels by inserting something down my butt..similar one i had at the polyclinic at e previous day, but a really different attitude from the previous doctor at the polyclinic..so curt and bad-tempered...hes so assuring..muttering encouraging words to make me feel more at ease during e whole checkup like..u are doing really good, that's it...relax, he even helped me wipe off e lubricant used! so meticulous...:)) unLIKE the prev doc...even my mom like him:P kinda like e earnest way he looks at pple while talking, yah theres this example when my mom was asking him whether my condition was yan2 zhong4 anot...was sort of suprised that he dun know wat was yan2 zhong4 cos i thought hes a chinese, hmm, might have been educated in other countries... yah back to my point he turned to me and asked me in tt earnest tone that i like" Whats yan2 zhong4? in that realli abc sort of accent, made me admire him even more, i mean though hes a highly educated elite doc, hes not proud, willing to learn..always ready to ask even e simplest questions that he doesn know, doesn feel embarrassed or wat..tts e attitude..ple shld always be ready to learn and ask grinz* just so cool this doc... ..hes called Anthony..shan't reveal his surname though..shy already:PP....okayokay..stop drooling already.. oh haha so engrossed in describing e nice doctor that i forgot to write about my condition...its piles...the doctor confirmed my condition ...its piles...the doctor at the polyclinic didn't detect them...gave me a false alarm...and said that if it was piles then i would be happy for you...wah bad of her!!!made me thought that its cancer or wat! incompetency...

Well, after that..i went to NTUC to buy muesli bars cos i suddenly got motivated to start afresh with a healthy diet!hope to lose 2kg as well...me a heavy 48.5 kg...stand onli at 159cm..sadz..i wanna be 160.. 1 cm taller... i decided on brown rice with veggies and fish for dinner..muesli bars and barley with beancurd in sweet soup for lunch..had a bread filled with chicken in the morning..though i doubt that this determination would last till e end of today:P The diet book of Jacelyn Tay was realli useful, pple..u shld go and read it, we eat healthily not just to look good but to be healthy as well..if u diet just to look good..that won't be enough motivation for u to continue with the diet..absolutely true!kudos to her..this book also mentioned about the different types of body shapes pple have..and how diff people react differently to diff food types..all e essence of her dieting experiences ..trial and errors and now shes slim, healthy..have this glow around her, hmm gambate! jiayou! i shall try to be healthier! Grinz* Poor Siva..must be stressed to death now that no designers are left --> senior went away on holiday, my close fren cum colleague went for her operation..me went for checkup...in his office, me took two days off for the checkups:P gonna have to work alot of OTs starting on mon groanz***!!! Nights blog! still love you loads!muackz!


4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Heha...see drooling over Banana... eh, but some doc are really cute. nxt sem i gg NUH to hav lunch haha...to bio- doc..hohohoho... psycho rite..opps... Ya, btw, congrates huh for having piles??? sounds weird. Anyway dun sit too long ah... will hav piles one...eh, u already hav rite... Ya take care and look out! People ard u are concerned!

10:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH LI!! your blog is so unlike u, u actually gushed about a cute doctor?? thank god its not cancer.. sianz, so tired still have to go work at zouk later, u come and visit me.. *jing

4:55 PM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

hey, hope u persist on w ur healthy lifestyle. slimming can wait but health cant. anyway, u'll slim down to the correct weight when u r healthy =) tink ur mom will start to nag on mon again for late nites... betta discuss w ur boss for a betta work schedule, if possible lah.jia you oh =p

6:47 PM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

hey, hope u persist on w ur healthy lifestyle. slimming can wait but health cant. anyway, u'll slim down to the correct weight when u r healthy =) tink ur mom will start to nag on mon again for late nites... betta discuss w ur boss for a betta work schedule, if possible lah.jia you oh =p

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home