Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Fear Factor!!

Fear Factor is back~ on scv muahaha:P i'm one of e sickos who likes to see pple toture themselves stuffing down live spiders cockroaches,worms, pig snouts the grossest things u can imagine, well this week e main course's live snails! Real gross, can u imagine?i was reminded of my primary sch days where i just get so put off by crushed snails under my shoes, can still hear e crunching sounds from their mouths yucks...treat e snails as popcorn or sumthing, shells and all down their throats..e half-chewed antenneas and slimy body still squirming being hastily swallowed, no wonder they kept retching pukez!!!!!!! Always realised that e contestents who always win are not e strongest...they are e ones with luck..like in this week's show..e weakest contestant who had e poorest results in e first two rounds won e heads/tail coin game in e third round..thus she chose to go 2nd(DER~),by observing e mistakes made by e strongest contestant in e show(who i think shld have won the money, he ate 12 damn snails in 3o sumthing secs? monster-_-'', might really be a god somewhere watching us, she needed e money to study whereas e other guy holds some director post in a big company:P

Anyway, i was on my way home , taking e NE line, when i spotted this typical lian and beng couple,u know those with shiny jeans and bright colored shirts and worse still with chopstick figures... i know its realli bad of me but i just dun like short guys and this kinda style no matter how gd looking they are...at least 1.72 pls...i was walking behind them looking on with distaste..i mean can't e girl find a better one? To add further to my ahem** digust, a waft of BAD BREATH hit my nose and i was making that "pui!" sound in my mind, glaring expression fixed on my face...yuckssssss..and i think tt they are thais,dun understand wat were they talking about.

I think i might be paranoid or something, but everyone seems to be looking at me whenever i'm on e mrt or bus, can't they have anything better to do?? so wat if i toss my hair or look at my reflection on e mrt? got lots of stray hair floating round my forehead wat..very uncomfy so i brush them off lo, liddat pple oso must look...stare stare stare hope all their eyes drop off!! I'll just glare straight back at them if i'm realli irritated! And why can't people be more considerate in buses? e bus is damn crowded and yet pple put theor groceries on empty seats that are MEANT FOR PEOPLE!! tired people like me! Pls be more zi dong aunties and uncles who sit with their legs opened so wide tt they take up 1 and a half seats! Left half a seat who would wanna seat right? and those shy ones would just keep quiet and stand right in front of them..they still wun close thier legs! is this supposed to be a macho sort of behaviour for them? I was damn pissed off today when i was taking 72 home from hougnag interchange..i just went right up and squeezed between e two very bu zhi dong de ren, forcing them to shift to make space for me lol, sort of shiok! but was wondering if i looked fierce or wat cos e auntie opposite me(it was the two parallel rows of seats tt were facing each other) was staring at me, and being e tired girl who has just finished work for e day, couldn't care less but just to stare back at her..she quickly looked away...wat a san gu liu po...,i think i have split personality, cool! I dun think tt i'm being unreasonable..or maybe tt i'm thinking too much being too paranoid gee.
Gonna get back my handphone tmmr! my fren kept it for me after i left it in e office last fri, cos shes quite paranoid of e office having thieves~ wandering ard..realli aprreciate it,so sweet of her..but i feel like a disabled without my phone!!!!!!!sighz.

Ok, tts all for today folks, i'm tired and i wanna just sleep, nights blog, love you:))

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Wah biang u freak! getting on nerve on everythg!!! Wah now then realise nv seen ur 'true' color ah!

11:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home