Monday, July 26, 2004

So irritating!

Why do pple make such a fuss when i eat pizza in front of e com??? didn even drop one tiny speck of crust on e com...damn so irritating...my mom's wiping imaginary pizza bits off my keyboard as i'm typing hoho,so funnie, as shes scolding i'm typing,no worries she knows nuts abt computers so i'm safe for e time being hehe:P

Yah i i should shut my big mouth when i say tt i wanna be a social worker after i got bored of being a designer,now shes using this to attack me with" How can u be a social worker when u can't even tidy up your room or clear up ur tissues blah..i mean i'm not an unhygenic person..i fold my blankets, bathe everyday,comb my hair brush my teeth blah.so i lk my room cluttered,wats wrong with that?? fumez* I feel lk retorting" so by just being super tidy and a neat freak lk her pple would be qualified to be a social worker? damn...she just isn't thinking..so shallow..u would need more then just being neat to be one isn't it? think she would faint if she ever be one...those are pple with huge problems pass caring  whether they have used tissues beside ther pillows or whether are they eating in front of the com lo! so irritating!
Yah i feel better now..cos i know tt if i realli retort back..i would be in for one whole day of nagging! Faintz**-_-''' I promise not to be like her if i ever have kids of my own one day..i wanna be buddies wif them!!yay:P not a prim and proper neato..oops:P now its my brother getting an earful from her...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,there she goes again...e social worker issue..great minds just dun think alike wif hers yah hehe. Guess capricorn and sagittarius just dun click!sadz...why can't she be an aries??bye for now,gonna eat another pizza..damn fattening...

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Hahaha...So u really tot of being a social worker ah. Tot u were just saying. But anyway, it will be good to hav a social worker fren. Will approached u if we've got any problem. Haa... Btw, wh and me are aries..hohoho. opps...

5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home