Tuesday, August 10, 2004

My lst Quick Pick

Bought a dollar's worth of Quick Pick and two groups of toto due to my mom's urging-_-''' ha..my lst toto k! Was so excited about the releasing of e toto results at 7pm..but yi1 chang2 huan1 xi3 yi1 chang3 kong1, chey! only one of my numbers that is 5 matched with the winning set, at that moment i felt cheated of my 2dollars! never was a lover of that toto org that gives ppeople false hope yet drain all tt money from us commoners! evil being disguised as some hope giver..pukez** Heres my toto tix..gonna keep them as a momento ..after all its my lst time wat..nvr gonna buy again..not in e long run:P

I think S'pore idol sucks...wif all those people being hooded by their own singing..can't they tell that their "singing" is such a far cry from Christina Aguilera..Mariah Carey...Brian McKnight etc???? Someone shld go unclog their ears! Judges were mean too..they laughed till tears came! Personality wise..still think that American Idol has a better balance of judge personality, Paula as the kind one, Randy as the happy-go-lucky guy..Simon as the cynical one...but wat do we have here??4 judges with equally cutting remarks and equally cynical-_-''' feeble attempts were made to be "nice" but ha..still tinged with sarcaism...both contestant and judge were equally bad! I dun like...

Sianz..tmr gotta work le...damnz..so very fast time passes..hope tt it'll be an eventful day..nightz!Muackz:P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. i was thinkin tt dick lee rather funny.....
the rest of the judges cannot make it le... especially the one lookin at ppl over his specs.. quite irritatin..
-zan-

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home