Thursday, August 05, 2004

My Graduation Ceremony

The day has finalli arrived...e good old days just seems like yesterday...i woke up earlier just so that i can pluck my brows, ouch...e pain can realli wake me up in the morning, stopped halfway through plucking cos my mom's screaming about tardiness..yawnz...like everybody will be early
-_-''', i drew my brows with a newly bought brow pencil, which are now two straight lines..no arch..die, damn ugly..Shu Uemura better save me from my brows agony! Put on some Loreal liquid foundation..skipped e loose powder..cos e color i bought seems darker then my skin,had bought it in e new year in Espirit Red Earth... stupid salesgirl...should have trust my own judgement, think shes trying to sell off e color tt nobody wants... some pink and dark red eyeshadow..big mistake..made my already beady eyes look even puffier..like i've been crying or been punched in e eyes! Cousin is right.. single eyelid girls realli shouldn't attempt to put on eyeshadow..not nice!think i look better off without e eyeshadow! I shall learn how to apply eyeliner this week! Perk up my eyes alittle, always look like i wanna fall asleep with this hated eyes of mine, stupid ugly eyes!

Anyway when i reached..i saw my friend and guess wat...he wore a tie! so long2 zong4! his parents were taking some photos of him, me was smirking at his long2zong4-ness while my mom was repeatedly nagging, e same lines" See? Told you pple would wear very formal clothes luckily u din blah blah..u can guess e rest-_-'''

Was abit lost when i found myself standing alone in the vast auditorium having not found my friends, went to queue for my number, we would go up on stage to recieve our dip cert based on e order of our numbers...after that we were seated..damnz, no frens beside me lo..and e "famous" dreary long speeches were droning on and on by whoever..wat guest of honour, chairman blah person..yawnz~ who cares...think they shld cut e speech short..go straight to the point! and DUN REPEAT points mentioned! for example..he said" e design industry is currently developing..u are lucky to have studied this tt is in high demand now ...i know tt its very encouraging but well.....everyone is nodding off after a mere 5mins -_-''', I like epart when e speeches were finished! relieved~ A short film about us was then being shown...snippets of our DMD life, in e labs, doing work, our showcases, projects, fusion...all evidence of e tremendous hard work k! not fun k...i guess we were sort of consoled everytime when we finalli managed to scrape up something in e nd..all e fruits of our labour! maybe tts considered e fun part of it, e end result..I still remembered that time when i was doing e five-foot-way educational cd-rom project with Qing and Meitian..think tt it was e project tt i felt e happiest while doing..guess horoscopes and personality realli do matter.. e threeof us blend in together like coffee and milk mate would do, not that we don;t have our own opinions, we do! its just that we compromise and speak our thoughts out loud when we have disagreements but strangely no one was offended...guess e two aquarius gals and 1 sagi listened to logic instead of always defending our own ideas..always think of e big picture, this was e first project where:

Everyone has a share in e thinking and developing of e concept and ideas, no one was left out:)
Everyone has a definite role in the project, no slackers:)

We were enthusiastic in what we were doing..e project was fun!

We did crazy things that tickled us to death laughing when we were e last ones left in the studio(everyone else has gone home) drew cartoons on e blackboard, Qing with her trademark toothy kids..meitian with her cartoon bao1(bun)Our weird way of releasing stress:)

For e first time..i started actionscripting on e bigger project other then assignments, so much satisfaction when i could make e toothy kid walk along the streets, cut up some you tiaos, and some other interaction with the street hawkers(in e cd-rom duh), made me like scripting even more:)

Encourage each other on e way, when we were tired or unable to resolve certain issues..problems(inevitable right?):)

I gained something very precious too: The three musketeers became much closer then before:P

Just as i finished reminiscing, the film was over..applause jolted me out of my reverie...Time to go up there to collect our dips..just hope tt i wun fall and trip or something, i keep reminding myself to smile!! hard at e photographer who was taking individual photos of us..pitter patter my heart goes..funny...why i felt nervous..its onli a damn cert...suddenly..e truth fell hard on me, i AM GRADUATING! Seems so real, at this moment...

After that, us headed off to take some photos..i took some with my mom..ugh..so many shaky handed pple out there..e photos are very blurry !@#$@! my mom isone of them-_-'' i give up...
we went off to e reception..they shld have given us abalone feast...we slog for 3 years leh! like e speeches mentioned..we slogged like mad to meet deaDlines,work in ungodly hours, hardly sleep, all nightcats! The food was all right..i like e kueh lapis! yummy! e rest was average fare...we decided to go someplace after this reception to feast on better bites, Delifrance! yay...kept e nostalgic stories flowing as we travelled on e mrt to city hall, my stomach was beginning to churn , yea..e phobia of returning to work! esp when i have to debug my game..sighz..a nightmare! Ate jacket potato, realli nice! then me and Shunling gotta rush back to work, would have liked to visit Qing again but me l working lah..kinda weird without her during e graduation and work..she kinda becoming part of my life le, get well soon! Siva cumin to visit u soon!:P

SENIOR WAS DAMN NICE
She helped me debug e timer prob..turns out that i should have got a additional timer value from the onClipEvent(load) instead of only relying on e current timer in e enterframe event, solved! i oso managed to debug some other bugs, maybe e good food i had earlier cleared my mushy brain:P Confidence in scripting rose again!:P

Think my company is very happening...tmr gonna go celebrate a colleague's bdae at some dim sum restaurant, mm, yumz, think at this rate i'm gonna have to exercise..i have fat phobia! doesn feel good..me and my fren are thinking of signing up for yoga! yea~ heard tt it destresses

My cheekbones and jawbones are getting wider!!!!!!!!! DIE! got big face! when did tt happen! notice that n my photos! hope its becos of e hairstyle i have on me now..not becos my bones are undergoing some mutant transformation! Moanz...You can see it in e graduation group photo tt i gonna upload..-_-'''sadz man..

My moms gonna use e com, i loggin off..bye gibberish , cya later!!muackies:P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahaha, congrates huh!!! finally grad le... Heha, jia you for the rest of ur life journey!!!

2:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home