Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Not so bad a day~

I lost and gained something today..

LOST and FOUND: My mcs!! All along, they were in my handbag compartment! Faintz! Is this a joke or wat? Even my sharp-eye mom din spot e mcs!! Faintz again... to think tt I was in e dumps e prev day when e mcs were with me all along! @#$&* BOX*

LOST: As usual, god(if theres one) has a way of making my things disappear after one another..today it was my thumbdrive...brand new, could hold 32mb of files..i remembered saving my workfiles into e thumb drive this morn..and putting it into my bag..but couldn't find it when i reached e office!! Hope it turns up soon like e mcs :P

MISUNDERSTANDING-_-''':P
I wanna clear up some misintepretion i made in my previous blog, my new colloeague who is working as a temp is actualli a very nice person! grin sheepishly*
Turns out that she was Evonne, e previous designer who was working here before us, that explains for her confidence and efficiency around e office..she made some small talk with me when i arrived in e morning shortly...introduced herself and explained tt she was here to help out temporarily until Qing recovers and comes back to work. She is just so easy-going, chatting abt everything that i found myself relaxing and engaging in a comfy conversation tt was real unusual for me, was sorry that i misunderstood her, guess i should never judge a book by its covers yea...she mention apricots as a very good cure for constipation:P

NICE PEOPLE
Just started working in CNET..for 1 and a half months, my colleagues gathered around to choose a GET WELL hamper(online) for Qing when they visit her(ard e few days this week) nice right? Just known each other and yet they care! Ask me about my condition too! Even Evonne knows about my piles now! My supervisor is cute, y did i say that? No..not becos i have a crush on him or wat..he phoned me from outside to ask if Qing likes Snoopy! Haha, a grown up guy actualli puts thot into e gift! Guess he did notice e soft toys that we brought to the office. I hugged a pig while working while Qing hugs her woodstock:P

WRONG WAY TO STRUCTURE E ACTIONSCRIPT OF GAME!
Realised that i did not structure my scripts carefully enough..i was lazy and did not put much thot into it..went for fast results and as a result..i was in hell throughout e day trying to DEBUG!!!!! Damnz, the game timer could not reset! cos i placed it in a movieclip..shld place it in the timeline and let it loop instead! Manage to solve other issues though thank god...i an always grateful that things do turn out fine in the end(not always), like today. Have to face e stupid timer prob tmr after my graduation ceremony tmr..hope it realli turns out fine, e ceremony and timer(cross fingers*) Designer life is not good..will die early from the stress, always feel so drained after i finish work, ard 8:30pm today...dun think i can last a whole lifetime...and people think that designers have fun doing work all the time..a big WRONG, no..we have deadlines to follow up on, with all the other departments putting stress on us! In fact..i think a life of a designer is e most abnormal kind of many types of working life..i rather be a musician, stewardess, social worker anytime...

TINY PREPARATION FOR GRADUATION CEREMONY TMR MORNING
I bought some mascara..went for e Loreal double extension waterproof mascara due to e influence of her advertising it wepartment stors, well shall give it a try..n e department stors, well shall give it a try..my lashess,ealli could do with some length and thickness, gonna pluck my brows on Sun..made an appointment with Shu Uemura cosmetics counter..hope they do a good job..i have realli ugly brows how do e artistes achieve their beautiful, flawless perfect brows?? I should go for tinting someday, decided to paint my nails a sparkly pink! later i guess, gotta trim some stray brow hairs, getiing thick yet light coloured!yucks!

I shall make an exception and sleep at 1am today(considered very early for me:P) Strangely i don't look forward to e graduation ceremony tmr...guess e novelty of graduation is beginning to wear off for me..now a weary ADULT(hate to be one) struggling to make ends make in life...e plus point of tmr morn i get to see my friends again:) gonna take lotsa photos! and i shall upload them into gibberish! Gonna lunch with some close frens after e graduation, should be quite fun to catch up on what each other has been doing for e past few months:P yay!:P Qing not gg to be there:( shall take lotsa photos for her! Yawnz..contact lenses getting dry..falling out, gonna sleep soon. Do hope that my pants fit, taken care not to stuff myself with food today( which i usually do, ravenously hungry after a day of brainpower draining work...) Do hope my pants fit, growing fatter recently!!!!!
Nights! Love u gibberish:)

P.S:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, u really LOVE to blog... i want to go get a diary soon, i'm so lyrical these days... n i'm freaking bored now can u save me?? *jing

1:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoho...wah... U can really blog man! but good la, so tt i can read...hohoho...seems like u are liking ur company more n more huh...

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home