Monday, August 02, 2004

Cruelty!

How do u define cruelty? For me..seeing live prawns slathered with butter...writhering on e bbq steamboat board is enough to make me lose my appetite for prawns..even dead ones.. i mean its really gross lo! Letmme explain..today, me ,my cousin, my mom, aunty, spanish cousin with my eldest aunt( married to a spanish cool right?) , grandmother went to Zheng Fa Huo Seafood buffet...realli cramped in the bus..thot pple usually stay indoors on sun cos got sch or work tmr wat funny.. anyway we were quite excited when we arrived at e place..very dirty and oily floor , muddy footprints made out in greyish seafood water from fresh seafood in e buffet area, nearly slipped many times, but they had quite a variety of seafood...we were ravenous, hungry..so all went piling plates high with food..there was satay (quite nice but alot of fatty meat), steamed buns..plain, fried, redbean filling( all quite nice), fried chicken, samosa, spring roll, curry fish and chicken..sweet and sour pork, fatty pork..ketupats, mee goreng, bee tai mak, beehoon, kway teow, fries, chee cheong fun...siew mai, fishcake otah...and some other stuff i couldn't remember..such a huge variety on the cooked food alone! Its half e price of Seoul Garden yet tripled its variety!

For seafood, they have all sorts of mussels, oysters, scallop!! my fav:P live prawns, crabs, sotong, fish, had quite a fun time prying open e scallop shells and digging out e white flesh!yummyz, best to bbq it with alittle butter and eat it without dipping it into any sauce, its sweet succulent and fresh juices realli did make me high~:P

Now comes the prawns part...my dear cousin and aunty calmly took e still alvie prawns wriggling for their dear lives and place them directly on e bbq board...one of them leaped off the board towards me...i let out a scream...immediately e people sitting at e tables around me turned and looked at me(maybe i'm being paranoid again), damn paiseh!!!!!!!! stupid prawns...so scary! so what if its really sweet and fresh to have them cooked alive? made my stomach churn just to see them in this tortured state..i stuck to my steamed buns and satays instead and opted for e frozen dead prawns someone else brought back..gross! How could one stand to have a whole tub of prawns leaping beside them? My popo...she has no feel!!! realli weird! At first, she placed e whole tub of prawns beside me...but seeing my exaggerated response to her action( i inched at least a metre away from the table) she placed it next to my spanish cousin,phew...
And was i REAL GLAD when my aunt refused to let my prawn lover cousin eat more live prawns becos of its high cholestrol and becos of its unorthodox method of killing them,haha poor gal..sulked for sometime,,gave up and ate mussels instead...dun find them nice oso..got a stinky pooey smell, they all weird people..i ate more veggies and cooked stuff like beehoon and satay, fries , samosa then e seafood that its famous for...me weird oso:P my onli fav seafood is squid, but alas..they dun have very good squid..all tiny juiceless things...not very fresh somemore...disappointed sia..but e scallop is nice..can try..

Didn't realli eat that much...but was bloated for some reason..so just picked at e veggies and stoned till they declared that everyone is full and we could finalli go home, while we were at e bus stop, me and my cousin opened our pockett horses bought at e taka toy fair earlier..its something like a tamagotchi but with more features...and its realli cheap..2 horses for 3dollars! even e battery is more expensive then 3 dollars?? Always a kid at heart, i realli find this gadget interesting! kk, heres a peep at my horsey! my is brown , my cousin's is white..gonna meet next week to let them breed! cool right? grinz* I'm very tired..tmr still have to go work..shall explain its features tmr..night blog! very full...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home