Sunday, August 01, 2004

Health Freak!

Today was special for me, for once i actualli ate healthy! Heres my diet for e day:

Woke up at 11plus today, saw VJ Linda at scv cable chn51, she has a perfect figure, after seeing her hosting e Linda Xing1 Xian1 Huo4 Fresh! show( exposes viewers to a variety of e latest fashion from different countries, be it clothes, makeup etc.)

After watching that, my motivation to eat healthy got bigger:P and i ate for my breakfast:
A cherry and blueberry muesli bar from uncle Toby's, which tastes realli good! and its healthy too , has alot of dietary fibre, good for flushing out toxins and clearing our body system:P

Ok, as e lazy pig tt i always was, didn't incoporate exercise after eating though..went on watching Kylie hosting Feng1 Shen2 Bang3 same chn , sort of a song billboard..F.I.R topped the charts as usual...gettin bored of them..someone..pls take over e lst place!

Read abit of Jacelyn's diet book after e chart show, yah got mmore motivated and i planned to get brown rice, enoki( those jap golden pinhead mushrooms..mmm oishi!), broccoli that was mentioned in her "slim foods" in NTUC which was a 5min walk from my house:P Just got on my shorts, as usual wished fervently for my thunder thighs to miraculously disappear one fine day and got out of the house..yah, i got out of control when i saw my beloved enoki for sale! 2 packets for e usual price of 1..usual pricing was a dollar for a tiny packet..real ex huh? i bought 4 packets:P Bought some broccoli as well, wah..since when did veggies got so ex??long time since i took on e role of obasan..squeezing between e middle aged women who were all fumbbling for e freshest veggies and bargains, god...was becoming a real obasan when i realised that i was actualli picking on those broccoli thats lighter cos some of them got realli thick stems making them heavier and therefore more expensive as it was 45cents per 100 grams..ex right? hunted high and low for my brown rice but couldn't even find white rice! gave up when images of me struggling with my heavy purchases esp with tt sack of rice flashed across my mind...-_-''', bought some sweet peanuts(can't live without them btw), dried tofu cubes, Gardenia's multi-grain bread highly reccomended by Jacelyn Tay's book again:P and headed off happily to e cashier to make my purchases, me left as a very satisfied customer grinz* Bought some chicken porridge without e century egg they usually include with e porridge yucks* not nice and yet high in calories, a packet of chicken rice for my brother and lugged all e packages home..pantz* luckily din buy my brown rice...

I realised one funny thing:
The usual super-paranoid calorie counter(me) for e lst time did not count e food calories tt i ate! realli shen2 qi2 leh...maybe its all healthy food thats y i feel less guilty when eating w/o having to worry much about fats and calories:P

Ok to recap and add on to what i ate:

Breakfast
1 Uncle Tobys muesli bar---> 500 kj=117 calories(rounded off)
a few grapes--> calories unknown
Lunch
Chicken porridge from food court--> calories unknown
sweet peanuts---> 139 calories
a few grapes---> calories unknown
Dinner
Vermicelli 1 ball with enoki, alittle minced meat, 2 fishballs and xiao bai cai--> calories unknown
Broccoli with dried tofu and alittle minced meat--> calories unknown
4 slices of fresh plum--> calories unknown

Took my piles and constipation medicine
But look at e above food...aren't they not full of fibre?? broccoli, veggies, muesli, fruits...then y did i still get constipation?? not fair! But do u guys think that its alot of food for a gal leading a sedentary lifestyle? Hope not! i dun wanna get fat! cryz*

Hope i get better soon, hate to have a bloated stomach u know....think i'm realli an abnormal little kid who can remember wat i ate to so much detail! -_-'''

Okay, me loggin off soon, just started reading DEAR BOYS comics tt i found on my brother's bookshelf..shall tell you abt them another day after i finish reading grinz* night blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Hoho...y pple Linda, me also Linda, then diff de...
Btw shit forgot abt eating healthy again hoho...

12:38 AM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

hey, wats wrong w F.I.R.? their songs ok mah... mus giv new comers more chances mah... btw tokg abt names, i tot joycelyn (joyce-lin) is quite unique liao.coz normally ppl call jocelyn (jose-lin). but go frenster then realise alot of ppl oso joycelyn n is e kind a dun like!!! irritating. errrrrr

5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home