Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Too happening!

I shall make todays blog sweet and short~

Today i was real UNLUCKY-_-''', u shall see...

BAD NEWS
  • i lost my 2 mcs tt i was gonna pass to my supervisor for my absence on last thurs and fri, remember my piles and e doc? was in a realli foul mood when i stepped out of my house to work, e rain added on to my wrath..
  • Was bombed with endless piles of ugh...work, piled up since my absence of rwo days from work..
  • Had to finish the canon game by tmr! this oroject was a week one..verY crazy, even school assignments had at least 3 weeks of timeline...i miss e good old days.. gonna work till my eyes pop out...shall go to work as a walkin dead tmr.. oh i wanna watch the Village! anyone?
  • Was stuck with alot of actionscript bugs in my game, my brain is gooey, i just stoned, two days break and i turn to mush...
  • My dear fren QQ is not at work...i miss her...was surprised as i dun usually miss people...life is just much more interesting and heartwarming with this cute fren ard..
  • Someone who was new took over her place!!! sucks man...dun realli like her oso, her confdence about every thing puts me off..she didn talk to me btw..i din too:P
  • I slipped and did a real embarrassing turn on my tiptoes while walking out of e mrt train...damn! y am i always caught in this tkind of situations...yesterday e prawns incident..now this..i already have low self-esteem for these few days..must god(if theres one) take this little piece of pride or wateva u call it away from me too??
  • Had to take my work home to solve...i'm not a robot k!
  • I think irealli look dumb or fierce when i;m standing at e side of e mrt train...cos theres this couple whos opp me..e guy keep glancing at me like i'm some kinda freak, gimme a break..i'm tired!

GOOD NEWS( pathetic few)

  • Supervisor didn't ask for my mc, so i asked him and he told me tt i could pass it to him later grinz*
  • I pooed today! and theres no sign of blood! Hurray! piles piles go away, don't haunt me..forever again!:P e doc and medicine rulez!
  • Great dinner by mommy as usual! Got my beloved veggies , sweet sour pork, fried egg! yumz, ended off with a crunchy green apple and a choc (my aunty who came from spain bought an assortment of spanish chocs over)
  • Pockett horse was real entertaining! relived e tamagotchi craze tt i din know still existed in me, think my cousin got addicted too, she was at taka today..toy fair not yet ended and she helped me bought another one as she was getting one more for herself, we can have multi horse racing when we meet on sun! yay! can't wait:P

Oki, gotta go back to my pukey work! bye blog!muackies and i'll be back coon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Hoho. Really so suay ah... Nvm la, nxt time when u think u are suay, can think abt now, even more suay rite... Then u won't think tt u are tt suay after all hor... hoho understand?... nvm... Anyway, just da qi jing shen lai ba! and jia you o!!! One step at a time la...

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home