Monday, August 09, 2004

New brows!!

Yay!! I feel like a new person! guess wat? cos i just trimmed my brows!! Yepz, i booked an appointment with Shu Uemura at takashimaya, cos my cousin said that the trimming service there was rumoured to be quite good~ shes always very sharp in her judgement about fashion and beauty stuff so i took her word for it:P Reached there at 5:10pm i think..the counter was very crowded..3 very young girls were getting a makeover..hmm, funny..wonder why...they dun look like they are gonna attend some grand function or wat..just normal jeans and sleeveless tops, think that they are sisters..haha, me becoming more and more KPO recently:P okay..lets talk abt ME instead...waited a few mins before some satisfied customers left before the beauty consultant ushered me into one of those makeshift counters..with a oval mirror in front and those bar counter chairs tt can turn one..surface area very small, quite high off e ground..feels very unsafe ..like i'm about to topple off any moment..big butt!

Girls are realli tolerant creatures of PAIN! especially when they know that its for e cause of BEAUTY cum VANITY :P, i'm no diff from them...ouCH ouch ouch! eyes watering when firm professional hands held my face in place, plucking off stray unsightly hairs mercilessly:P Each pluck she made is like thousnads of needles poking into my brow area!! super duper torturous... i was like screaming out "Not Pain!" in my mind for every pluck she made..i think i chanted that over a hundred times bah:P yah..she turned away to converse with some old customer of hers and just then my left eye begin to water..and it was gonna trickle over anytime..so i opened my left eye alittle to let e tear trickle back in...just then i caught myself in e mirror in front of me doing that action and it looked like i had eye cramp or something! hastily i shut my eyes again before the lady turned back to me to continue plucking:P She oso trimmed and drew my brows for me by cutting the surface with some tiny scissors:P which i din experience when i previously went to trim..think it was Mac..yah..at Tangs there.. and bingo! i looked much energized!! my eyebrows have arch!!!!yay!!!!!wahooo!!! haha think tt i'm overdoing it alittle:P Lucky her..just earned another "loyal" customer(grinz* me!)..she is good, must advertise for her, friendly and pretty too:P yah..during e session..some customers came especially for her makeup services oso...i overheard with my eyes shut:P Brand new brows for 15bucks..real value packed!yea~

After that.nuthin much happened, just went edo sushi to eat..ordered curry katsu don..hmm very salty curry..not tt nice...cousin had been in a crazy spreeing journey thru some online forum called flowerpod.com, hmm think i'm gonna go there explore as well..cousin claims tt they have nice clothes there:P went to library borrowed some books and headed home..suprisingly i felt more confident now that i have trimmed brows! reallli amazing wat one trivial thing it might seem to others can realli make your day! kudos~ have been wanting to go for jazz dance lessons as well..in some jitterbug dance school at millenis walk near raffles place..think i'm gonna go enquire nxt week..a bit worried that i might not make to at 8pm mon..cos got tons of work..Oting everyday and stuff-_-''wun i be wasting money then?? must think carefully...144 bucks for a semester ...not cheap! hmmm..tmr got S'pore idol! yayyay! gonna be so damn entertaining~~~esp e bad auditees..i mean lah..i know:P Happy National Day Singapore!!nightz and i love u S'pore!muackz!

2 Comments:

Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

haha, made me rmbr my eyebrow threadg expereience... real pain. tears come automatic... but mine like not curvy enough... after pluck oso not much diff... tink mus source 4betta threaders.

6:06 PM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

Hmm..why threading? any difference from plucking? I recommend Shu Uemura at Takashimaya, realli good plucking services:P

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home