Sunday, February 13, 2005

Beautiful Stranger

I was on my way to e dim sum buffet yesterday. As usual, i was late:P. Linda called me while i was waiting for the train in yck mrt station. Gee, all of them reached, except me. Train came, and i entered e cabin, it was very crowded and i felt uncomfortable standing in that spot where an old man was facing me with his mouth half-opened. I dare not breathe in fear of unpleasant wafts, better not take my chances. He was so weird!, i mean, normally, poeple would stand facing the mrt door, like wat i did. He faced me and i was like "uh...." plus i was trying hard not to smell his breath!! Argh. So when some of the people exited at amk station, i thankfully slipped into e space where e double seats are(near to e train segment). And i saw this guy. Did anyone of you ever experienced something like trying so damn hard to look at tt person and at e same time trying hard not to let e person know tt you are actualli scrutinzing him? Acting cool, lol. He was wearing a brown graphic t-shirt, with light bermuda shorts, holding a briefcase. He looked designer, haha. When i first step into that space, he was looking at e floor. For some strange reason, i was looking at e top of his head, nice serious eyes:P And i saw him fix his glance on my toes. Omygod. At tt moment, i was like, argh..my hideous toes!! Nvr pedicure, nvr paint, my mom always commented that my toes stuck out like a sore thumb, yand asked me y u go manicure ur hands but leave ur toenails undone? So pai-seh sia..wanted to hide my toes under my jeans, which unfortunately, didn have excess length to cover them, eeee. Then he slowly shifted his glance to my chubby legs wrapped in levis denim, and then finalli to my face. And i looked at him. .. for a second, we both looked away. So pai-seh..he was scrutinzing me. I guessed i was nochalant as usual, gazing into blank space when i was acutalli looking at his face at e bottom corner of my eye. In came a bunch of trouble-makers, u know...e classic kind of pple who like to shove, push, fight at e expense of e safety of e rest of e commuters. I gingerly took a step backward and grabbed e metal pole for support. He looked at me again. I must have looked quite disgusted with tt bunch of toots. And i looked back, eyes met for a sec again, before he turned his eyes away. He has a cute serious kinda look, totally e look tt i like! After a few moments, he alighted at toa payoh i think. And tts how it ended:P So cute!!!! :))

Anyway, back to e buffet, it was nice, my onli complaint was tt it did not have enough varieties of dim sum. The durian pudding was delicious though its too rich to have more than one. Love e cheese pudding, chicken feet and hargows! Then after countless times of "discussion", we decided to head towards kino, hehe, i wanted to buy my song book:P:P, spent a couple of hours reading some books. All of us felt kinda giddy after tt haha. And yah, ac commented that i looked like my cousin, she keep commenting, i think its e makeup onli lah. She oso said weird things like "You look like barbie doll, those kinds tt i dun like de." I was like "-_-'''", but ac, even if u dun like, i oso v happy, cos u say i look like doll. haha! Thanks ya:P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww.. u look like me?????



haha, just kidding... ah li v pretty now, haha...
*jing

3:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god, it sounded so much like a cliche movie plot.. chessy-love in the first sight? wahahha... yet it actually happened on YOU. -amazed-

hope smtg sparks if u ever meet him again :x

~oink

3:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, piggy?? No lar, dont think i will ever meet him again. One in a million chances:P Cheesy meh??

3:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. means last time she not pretty ar.. hahhaa...
ehh.. take the mrt again at the same time from the same place la.. hahah.. try ur luck at meetin him..
-zan-

7:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home