Thursday, February 10, 2005

CNY! New resolutions, clean slate.

As cny week progresses, i'm nearing e process of starting on a clean slate, nearing life's crossroads again. Almost 21 yrs of age, i'm just standing there, resolving to fufill my resolutions, and battling with e fickleness of my decision. Design career in CNETAsia has ended for me. And i think i've made e right decision when i felt nothing but relief and anticipation on whats up ahead of e road, waiting for me. Although i'm now facing quite alot of questions, pressure,puzzled mindsets from my peers, relatives(who are supposedly eager to know what i'm gonna do next)...well, this time, i shall just listen to my own self. Slow and steady can make e race. I know i'm e sorta person who would be waiting to flee at e hint of any pressure, commitment(not realli good, i know) . Just know what i'm doing. filter e support and concern out of e pressure questions of everyones', add my passion, earnest learning attitude, build a shield to block out dampening, unfeeling words and i guess it'll be a formidable enough magic to support me thruout my twenties. Ha.

Went to both my grandparent's houses to bai nian. And realised that both of my grandmas are getting senile, they look so fragile. Cant help but feel a strong rush of affection for them, fiercely wanted to protect them. How to?? when i cannot even take care of my ownself, sheesh. Language barrier oso hinders, cos i know zilch teochew, lack of topics to chat abt lah..so tts y i ended up smiling and gesturing most of e time. Smiling dummy, lol. I'm oso glad that i got a chance to chat with my elder cousin during e reunion dinner. Hes now studying at NIE, and he seems happy there, boasting that he can handle kids of all sorts haha. And he urged me to go learn driving, ahhh, i oso want..okok..shall go enquire abt it after cny week:) Now back to e crossroads in my life..NIE seems a v suitable place to further develop my career, provided that i get to teach music! esp to primary school kids. And before this week, i was contemplating enrolment in NAFA, fickle!! Then my mom told me tt NIE is a good idea and i'm sorta warming up to e idea too..so how?? NAFA or NIE? Jeez. Either decision i make, i'm eagerly anticipating, so its a good sign:P

Realised that my tastebuds are getting more and more high class, they actualli reject NTUC cny goodies!! and take in Bengawan Solo, homemade, hotel cny goodies. Jeez. Its food, food , food everywhere..and i just cant stop eating. Pineapple tarts.. loveletters.. chocs.. cookies.. cuttlefish.. chips.. prawn rolls.. bakwa.. steamboat..delicious curry by my big aunt!! argh, realli v shiok;) Seriously am worrying about gaining weight, SIANZ.

Going to get eason's cd after cny with my ang bao, hes my new idol(miracles do happen..cos i seldom listen to male artistes)...some song composing self help book. Should be going down this sunday hopefully. Cant wait for dim sum buffet this sat with tooties gang!! Droolz.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoho after u buy the cd liao lend me leh...
tot u always thinking of gg for NAFA? Apply both la then see again...
Neo

12:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIE...i like tt idea!heha!

~oink oink

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home