Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Freaked out by my shopping:P

Yesterday, was e day i got my pay!! And right after work, i went down to isetan scotts and bought my lst pair of levis!!! Actualli i had been going there to try out e various designs. Think i'm quite a fickle person cos my target jeans change with my every visit:P After falling in and out of love with 599's dark indigo and 2nd hand process jeans(this has three zip buttons), i finalli settled for a 593 dark indigo(this has two zip buttons). 599 lengthens and (sadly fattens) my legs, while 593 gives e illusion of slimmer but stumpier legs. Theres no pleasing me man.. i was in e fitting room for 40 mins?? Yah, tt extreme, when i finalli made my choice(stumpy but slimmer legs), i got out of e fitting room to find an extremely hostile customer giving me a black face:S, must have waited for sometime i guess. They are oso having this offer..if u purchase a minimum of 88 dollars, u get to buy another jeans at 50 percent off! Of course, i was damn tempted, and back into e fitting room i went. E offer is valid onli for certain jeans, in e end i got another pair of levis, its not so sleek as e indigo, but its v comfy and soft. Its called type1 jeans, quite confused by all this terminology of Levis *scratchs head.

And thus..i ended up with two pairs of jeans instead of one!! Shopping gives me a v high feeling :P but not when it all ends and guilt settles in :S Popped by Mango, i had wanted to get e spag strap..its e one in e new season..v v nice cutting tt faltters every figure..was so in love wif it..but sighz..good things always get sold out.. no new pieces of yellow and pink werein stock, cryz. Bought two mini tees instead, i had to control my urge to buy some fancy off shoulder sleeveless tee, as i know tt i would seldom wear those, but they are so pretty!

After Mango..comes MAC! Asked e SA for advice on eyeshadow colors suitable for my skin tone. And she picked plum with pink, green with gold for me. Already laden with guilt:S so i just bought one of e colors - moss(green).

I took a look at my watch, and got a shcok, its 10pm! I had shopped for 3hrs, omy, and i din even realised e time i took. Thats y i prefer to shop alone, no needa compromise:P Went to e taka food fair after my purchases, was planning to buy pineapple tarts, but think i have pretty insensitive tastebuds, cos e goodies of every stall taste e same to me! Okay..maybe not every, but most of e stalls...and i dunno whats considered nice, to my family, so to avoid e risk of my parents and brother leaving e tarts untouched, i did not buy, we shld go down one day and shop together instead, yea:P So in love with my jeans now~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger candy said...

haha ya sometimes i buy things like many errands i like to do it alone. cuz easier ma...and i buy wad i like. :P hahaha i was thinking u should get the second pair of jeans at 50% off for qq. :P but nvm la u bought liao.

11:12 AM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

shopping alone can be more relaxing. but if got frens who love shopping n giving +ve comments, it'll b even more fun. at least if wrong size got ppl help u tk, dun needa re-queue 2try on. haha...

1:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home