Thursday, January 13, 2005

Molified.....

Omygod..so damn molified...i did not turn up for work on mon due to e rashes showing up on my skin, and so i smsed my supervisor Siva to tell him that i'm not turning up for work. I think M1 realli sucks man, cos i smsed him on thurs again to tell him that i needed to go to the doctor, cos e rashes are not disappearing by themselves, and once again, he DID NOT receive my message. I just received his call, he sounded realli fed-up and said"I cant just disappear liddat!" But i was just so indignant, and thinking"HELLO?? I did inform him!" So i told him that on both occasions i smsed him, and happily think that he had received my messages...but the truth is, he DID nOT on both occasions..i cant find e words to describe how "molified" i felt right then. He did not even clarify with me when i went back to work on tues that why had i not been in e office on mon! Maybe he was just being overly nice not to question my absence, but i realli feel that he shld have asked me on tues so as not to build up on the misunderstanding that i was skipping work as i like without even a feeble-est reason like "my nails got chipped" or something like that. My god..i couldn find my voice for awhile when he told me, sososo damn paiseh..and i definately wasnt e person he thought me out to be. Its a tough lesson learnt for me..the next time, i will personally call him to tell him..no more misunderstandings of this sort for me. I cant bear it. Groanz..ma-lu-ating..how am ii gonna face them tommorrow...guess i'm pretty thin-skinned, shall be more more more careful e next time round... and f*** M1, i shall complain about their sms services. I'm really very very sorry Siva...my conscience is clear, tis up to you to believe whether i'm e deceiving sneaky fakey whos just putting on a show or tt i'm realli telling the truth.

1 Comments:

Blogger candy said...

yeah next time mus call them. sms dont work. and now u believe M1 is lousy change bk to singtel ba.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home