Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Chilling Discovery..

I just hoped tt i'm wrong about this..but my sixth sense tell me otherwise. Bah! I hate manipulative people. Hope tt they would have retribution some fine day, but its impossible i guess, cos manipulative people are chillingly cunning, guess tt they would not get manipulated themselves. BAH!

My horoscope for Mon, part of it:
The thrill of discovery includes learning things you might not want to know. and something abt sharing it with someone whose perspective i trust. BAH.

its realli damn true as i told a fren online, but e onli wrg part abt it is tt i'm not thrilled with e thot of it. BAH.

Think i'm getting smarter le, in e past i probably would have fallen deeper into this trap of a jerk who i have considered as a fren. I just have to take my mask out and start wearing it in front of that person again i guess.

Recalled some of e incidents, and i went researched on yahoo, typed in e search box " Manipulative personality" There are many kinds. This person falls under e "seductive" manipulation category. A real dead ringer man. BAH! I'm not gonna feel hurt or anything liddat, i presented my true self and this person preyed on it, its not worth it man, i feel kinda angry even till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home