Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Tired, sniffles and freezing...

Argh..my com is forever down..when will it be finalli okay?? I'm cold, having e sniffles ..and i have bloodshot eyes from staring e at com efor e whole day..miserable day..argh, love e Hugo Boss perfume u guys gave me for my bdae, thanks!! its one of e things tt lifted my spirits amidst e enormous amt of work piled on me today, e 2nd uplifter--> US chocolates!!! my colleagues went to e US side for a seminar..and he brought back yummy chocs!! I like e one tts covered with cocoa powder, its bitter and has an almond wrapped in it, heaven man..ha, getting fatter! Had another star shaped choc filled with hazelnut creme..damn nice.. I feel kinda confused, y cant people be totally honest abt their feelings?? think lots of us dun really dare to bare our feelings in fear of getting their pride hurt, insecurities deep in their heart..if so, there wun be any progress at all? They keep asking others to bare theirs..but how can they be so selfish to keep their own? So unfair, and its making people sad.. shitted..damn melancholic today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home