Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Anti social me.

Ahhhhhhh!!! i feel kinda bad to reject my colleague's tireless and never ending efforts in trying to get me to join them for lunch. Y am i so anti-social?? Think e number of times i had lunched out with the team can be counted by my fingers..puiz, y am i so bad... I just dun like the thought of walking to the hawker centres..all that waiting for food and seats just put me off..plus, its super humid, and not to mention -- not knowing what to say with them sometimes..maybe its because of my introvert personality, maybe it might be e age gap, all of them are in their late twenties to thirties.. and i hate the moments where all of them are actively engaged in funny(to them) and alien conversations and i just sit there stoned, having nothing to add on. When walking back, (it takes a long 15 mins walk) and theres nothing much to chat about..everyone just keeps walking..quite different from me and my frens, who will always have something to crap about. So i must seem very dao1 to them...poor me, e anti social, unfriendly girl. 5 months there and i'm still at e colleague status with all of them. Thus, I really marvel that those who can easily mingle with everyone, regardless of age, race, blah, in simpler words... the extroverts.

Guess i have sort of satisfy my cravings for blogging today:P 2 blogs in a day, cool.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.. c la.. mean gal..
always eatin bread.. hahaha... tt nice meh.... pui~~
then likat not bored uh.. in office.. then onli u talkin to urself...... but at least u still go for work everyday..... tink if its me.. i just take off every two days... lol.. jiayou ba.....
-zan-

2:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its ok de ba. if its me i'll also stay in office. or even find reasons to avoid gg wif them. coz really no topic in common, if go le nothing to tok abt then keep quiet at the side lydat seems more dao rite...

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

Haha, izzit?? but at least u are participating in their lunch outings mah, linda, iz tt u? i can recognize ur way of "commenting" :P

12:13 PM

 
Blogger candy said...

err...xuan..u talking about me ar..extroverts..lol, i guess i could just mingle ba...talk their language loh, but i guess i am lucky to have pple my age here :D, so we have same frequency, not afraid to talk about anything also lol~~ maybe u should join them twice a week and see how..~

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home