Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Save save save

Men are greedy, thats realli true!

Monetary, Emotionally.

Right now, all my focus are on e monetary side.

I so badly want so much stuff that it scares me.

1) *Bloch Jazz Dance Shoes
2) *Levis Jeans ( grown so old le, still not a single pair...)
3) Mini IPOD's WristBand
4) A bigger bag (current one is a tiny sized Mng handbag)
5) Bikini
6) *Double Eyelid Op ( i'm gonna go for it on my bdae, woohoo! such a memorable bdae i'm gonna have, spending it in a op theatre.:P)
7) A mp3 player for my brother
8) Realli smashing xmas presents for my close frens and family
9) A xmas get together with all my loved ones and frens.
10) *Get stage fright-less, not a single speck of it!!!!
11) Take my violin exams in 2005's intake.

PS: E asterix = lst priority
C?? all needs money.... i'm greedy and life is sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home