Saturday, October 09, 2004

Jazz II

HaHA, finalli, at my fourth attempt, i managed to get my butt to e jazzII class, was late again!! for 15 mins, ran all the way to class. All that waiting for the shuttle bus made me late, not my fault k ha.

Hmm, the teacher was glad to see me, made me feel welcomed hee. We started out doing stretching exercises. This time, we did spilts and advanced stretching stuff in the warm-up portion, very nice! sort of enjoyed e burning sensation in my ab and back muscles after e warm up. I needa get my jazz shoes soon, think tt i'm e onli one without dance shoes, sadz. Technical exercises next..its all e same..jazz walks and turns..EXCEPT! that it involves a complicated routine, i faintz...teacher Belinda taught e 9-step jazz walk routine twice, and we r off! I faintz. the pace is fast as there are lots of experienced dancers around. Turns on one foot, are combined with turns on both feet, together with back front and side kicks--> one of e technical exercises. Real tough, for once i found jazz class challenging! made me sweat:P.

And i recognized this girl ...shes from the same sec sch as me..we both were in Jazz Dance Club since sec 1..shes been real talented since sec sch days...and now shes improved even alot more...seeing her do sky-high kicks to her shoulders, triple spins on one feet, i was realli impressed...guess her interest for jazz continued throughout these few years. I envy her technique...sighz, both from the same dance club..i must buck up! Hmm think she pretended not to see me..or she didn't recognize me..since i was this geeky bespectacled girl from sec sch days haha. Used to dance alongside her in many performances too..kinda miss my jazz friends:(...

After all the sweating, i went searching for my Sims 2..in suntec..and found it in Harvey Norman. Bought it without hesitiation, i'm officially broke :P have to survive on simple fare starting from next week. Been drooling after the game for weeks..sorta fantasize about directing their lives and making them successful in life...unlike mine...life is not always like a fairytale, but in sims ha, it will be..if u make them.

Think i've been drifting and procrastinating this week...7 days...seems realli long to me, dun feel like snapping out of it though, not so soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home