Friday, September 17, 2004

Restless and Fidgety

Got alot going on in my mind..especially about whats gonna happen after my 6mths are up at CNET, think tt i'm realli lucky after seeing alot of my frens OTing like crazy, yea i shld be thankful i have my job, hey no, its not a relaxing environment, but hey, i don't get bogged down by horrendous workload, at least not as often at e others. but why am i feeling so bored of this routine?

Yea, i get my pay monthly, 5 days a week of work, go out frequently, having e ability to buy stuff that i like, but hey, i can't see myself like this 20 years down e road...guess this was further aggravated by one of my close frens, something happened to her family lah..which i couldn't help wondering if all e apprehension, waiting, uncertainties, procrastination in me were just plain dumb, i shouldn't have given in to these weaknesses? Shouldn't have just e easy way out and end up achieving nuthing tt i would have liked to 20 years down the road? Yea, its sort of comfy now, but just wanna get out of this rut, yea, dare to dream, dare to change. U live for yourself, not to oblige pple around you, or to do what people think tts right.

So wat if i fail? Just pick urself up and climb upwards, again again till u finalli reach e top, i have no doubt that the sense of satisfaction tt i'll feel would be damn overwhelming. Never be afraid to fall, one day i believe tt i can make it, i wanna be involved in violin teaching and singing i shadn't be afraid to admit anymore, yea, realli inspired, shouldn't drag my feet any longer, life is just so unpredictable, go do anything tt i want as long as it feels right. Determined not to have any regrets in e future.

External factors, i shall not let them overpower e will in me i have right now. I have faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger candy said...

xuan, i totally agree with you lar, its like i wont be afraid to admit anymore, singing is me, me it singing, so i will try to get a place somewhere, a pub/ mu chuan/ ai qing hai / or something/ work at KTV or what, as long as its what i like. if i totally give up design.. so whats wrong about that? it will be wasted but i think if i'm gonna work on something else, i might just freelance to keep my portfolio alive maybe not often, but good enough.

after all these waits, i realise i really dont hav the passion in our field that much. i am even lazy to do my own wallpapers or stuff like that.. maybe my computer has some problems with the programs so i lazy to open those programs..

..this comment too long.. i'll continue in my blog later keke

10:38 AM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

yeah! thats e spirit -- All e WAY...

w interest, it'll b much easier 2achieve. do it nw or u'll jus miss it. this is always e case.

whenever u find that u r having a comfortable life, tink again... its probably jus procrastination which is in e way... hindering u from getting wat u actually want!!!

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home