Monday, August 30, 2004

I can't accept.

His attitude towards certain things. Yea, we were talking about the microsite we were both working on together and he popped a question to me: Are you doing this site for money or izzit becos of me?

Warning bells were ringing in my head, scorpios are damn vindictive tts wat my cousin said. So me being a very honest, blunt, no ill intentions sagittarius replied" Hmm, if other people were to approach me to do a similiar website for them i would agreed regardless of who they are, cos there's money to be earned. " I'm not going to fake being so noble and give a hypocritical reply like" I agreed to do e website because i like you." pluuuueasezzz, spare me from puking. I mean who doesn't like money? I'm not being materialistic or wat, but pple do websites cos of cash right? If theres a very good reason tt i might do e site for free, i might consider, after i get to know him better, but not now. I have to keep some of my defences up, being e naive and ignorant me as he put it. And he CLAIMED that he likes my reply -_-'''

He said that i would be given 300 dollars for e microsite, and i said tts fine cos i'm not realli familiar with e market pricing of such stuff and this reply of mine to him already meant something from me to him. TRUST and tt i believe that he wun cheat me of money. Friendship should be build based on mutual trust and respect right? Dont harbour any ill intentions towards your friends, let down ur barriers and they would let down theirs in a matter of time. Thats what i always believe in. U'll feel so tired guarding against everyone all the time! Yup, tts my motto. So far, it hasn't disappoint me. Cos i got u guys:P U know who u are lah, ac,linda, wh, piggy, candy, qq, shunling, meitian, yuhua. But e dense headed him did not get it, i suspect tt he was trying to test me out when he said" 200 dollars can?" Then i was like "qns marks" in my mind, what’s he up to huh...and my logical reply to that was " I'm just curious, how do u guys usually split e profits and stuff? As long as its fair, i'm fine with it." My reply is fine right?? no ill intentions meant wat. And he got sort of weird lor, he said " It depends lor, on diff project scale sizes. If you think that 50%-50% is not okay to u, we can split 80%-20%. So you think 80%-20% is fine?" In his reply i can sense that he thot tt i was suspecting him of cheating me lor. Which has NEVER once crossed my mind, damn him. Xin1 Ji1 so heavy, i found him being so unreasonable, jumping to conclusions that never had existed in e lst place. And he said that he was very DISAPPOINTED wif me.

DAMN HIM LOR! I then was so sosososo disappointed with him. Is this the way that he thot of me? That i was no different from the other designers he had worked with?? It shows that he has not totally let down his barriers against me, which had hurt me. I then replied" I AM very disappointed with you, jumping to conclusions and putting me in a bad light, u should know that i'm not tt kind of person. I shadn't talk to you. Bye." I was fuming mad. I logged off msn immediately after that. HIM, always putting words in my mouth, tt i absolutely DETEST. I think that we are realli diff types of people, a relationship with him would make me and him very unhappy. Yea, sort of decided not to go into one at that moment. I was so mad at him, he called to apologise, yea, u think that its sweet of him right? I don't think so, he sounds like he still tink that hes not in the wrong to jump to conclusions (tt i thot he was cheating me) and sound so angry for something tt has never once crossed my mind( tt i think tt he is cheating me)

And to me, his apology is insincere cos he said why are we argueing over something as trivial as this?? PLEASE HOR, he always jump to conclusions and get angry easily, is this a trivial thing? I dun like people who always think e worst of people. I din realli accept his apology, i was on e mrt then. I said bye and hung up. He can think tt i'm being unreasonable or wat, tts just the way i am. He is in the WRONG. not me.

Yea, later in the night, he called me again (after i msn him to say if he wants me to help again email me te materials needed), to ask me to help in e vm site, when earlier, e petty him said that he would do e site himself and would not bother me with it. I already let down my pride and asked him lst liao k, he called and unreasonably said that if i wanna help, i can go down to his house, and guess wat? its 12am in e morning. Hes saying that delibrately and he sounded like its my fault tt e vm site is not started on yet lor. I was so pissed and i told him" No, i can do it at my place. and what are you so angry about? I'm the one who shld be angry, not u." And he said that i was getting mad over a trivial thing which he is unhappy about. To him, its trivial but to me its NOT k. I'm not him, he should stop being such male chauvunist pig. What HE FEELS, is not equal to what i FEEL. Damn him. Yah, he said, i already apologised to you , yet u say that i'm not being sincere. Yes, u are still angry, i'm not gonna do anything about that. I have my ego k. And i retorted" Yea, u have yours, i have mine oso wat. and you shouldn't always think that way of people u know( like how e other designers always wanna hack up e price), and he said" Thats becoause you are ignorant." in a mean ugly tone which i know would marr my impression of him permanently no matter how nice he would be to me in e near future, true colors of a man show in e times of crisis, so damn TRUE. My voice was shaking, i'm about to cry, i know it, he sensed it and said " Are you crying? Please don't cos i hate people who cry." What!!!!!!!! He should at least use a gentler tone if he can sense tt i'm abt to cry right?? what kind of guy is he! I box*
I'm realli shaken up after this midnight call..i cried silently.

He is NOT sincere wat being so mcp. Wanhua, u are realli right on e nail about him...pei fu ni:P
I realli think tat we are not realli compatible, onli in e frens stage we can have such a serious problem liaoz and i feel so hurt and unhappy.-_-''' can't imagine e days if we realli get together. So being such a NICE, CONSIDERATE, CARING me:P, i gave in to him...i helped him with the site. Yea, i forgave him e next morning...wat to do? I dun like to stay angry wif someone for long, everything is forgiven but tt doesn mean tt my impression of his personality, thinkings, character, e way he do things has changed for e better..no. Think he doesn know tt this incident had already changed e way things are progressing. Yah i cnot accept. And i dun like people to chg for me, they will change if they think its for e better, for themselves, not for e people around them. Oh his reason for his OUTBURST is that he had a bad day. Yea right, bad day oso cnot take it out on me right? Not to this extent. Calling me ignorant somemore, hes oso ignorant of certain things tt i'm not ignorant of, like music? dance? wat does he know about them? zilch. Cannot compare ignorance like this, he shouldnt assume things.

Yah this is pretty long huh, thats my thots about him, sighz...not good at all. Guess age doesn realli matter..what matters is e person's character and his sensitivity to others NOT to himself(like in his case). Are all guys like this? After this incident, i know that i must stand my ground and not give in to him cos he doesn even give in to me in the lst place! K lah, very unhappy over this whole thing. Btw this happened on thursday, i din blog that day cos i was too emotionally shaken up. Give ur comments people.

14 Comments:

Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

i guess i got mcp correct coz pang2 guan1 zhe3 qing1... tink his self-centeredness (oli sensitive 2himself) is coz he's been single 4 2long... tink he's e oli child bah... if not shld b either oldest or youngest child... e kind got v little contact w siblings 1... tats y not used 2feeling 4others. like us, we all automatic will tink abt others lor =p (oops like complimenting myself, but its true lah)
another tg is... heard ppl say tat couples usu cant work 2gether 1... mayb coz u 2 v close tats y will unconsciously expect e other party 2perform betta. so normally will end up w more clashes n conflicts, not gd 4relationship. tink he cant reali gong1 si1 fen1 ming2 so mixed 2much personal feelings in2 commercial dealings w u... tink u betta reject him... let him get comfortable treatg u as a fren 1st then tok abt furthering ur relationship closer.
he's still holding 2much back lor, tats y he cant help tinkg u r 1of those who wanna eat his share of profits or wateva.
there r gals who r like tat 2... n there r guys who r like u 2 =) so dun worry, u'll get 2meet sm of these gd guys in e near future... let this pass 1st...

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Wat the....
Forget abt it la. He is so insensitive and irritating. Tts wat i think... A true MCP. Anyway, u noe wat, I trust u lo. Watever. I think he is the one who is ignorant. Coz he is an alien, can't understand a normal and simple person or human at all. Materialistic. Trying to save every cent ah. Trying to get u say u like him then do things for him free of charge ah. Wat the... Nxt time he call n tok cok, just hang up the phone straight. Pui!!!

Its quite of sad rite. pple who stepped into the society too long become somemore wif heavy xin1 ji1. Think the whole society is almost lydat. Coz everyoneis plotting against everyone...

-Neo-

7:30 PM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

haha, nina always like tat... so straight in ppl's face... may not work 4every1. sm guys become more motivated when u ignore them or treat them bad.
n it seems he's tat ai4 mian4 zi3 kind, so betta dun treat him bad or give him black face in front of other ppl... he'll make tgs worse 4u...

8:18 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Pui nuah in his face!!!

11:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignorant? who? for all these time i've known u, the word ignorant never once occured to me... what's his problem? If i were u, i would have given him one big tight slap across that mcp face of him.... hrmph! >:O

I think u did the right thing by not giving in to him... feels like he's bullying u.... trying to confuse u with work and relationship.... no way can he commission 50% on a proj lor.... anyway, what's his role in this whole proj anyway? comission usually 10 - 15% enough lor... and i think better have a contract... since u can't trust him yet as a friend. if he ask me $200 can? my straight answer will be "NO"!

Dun think too much about him, dun confuse urself... concentrate at the proj at hand. if anything just call me.

~Ling

11:34 PM

 
Blogger candy said...

what the... hell of an idiot guy.... really have nothing to say about him. if it were me, i think i will make his life worst. everyone will know his deed. he deserves a punch from all of us that is yr friends, dont worry lixuan, i dont think u are ignorant, HE is ignorant and also those very the MCP kind of person, very very serious kind that even doctor also cannot cure! dont care about him le, just do the site and pao3 ren2, must run away k? be careful~

11:44 PM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

Thanks guys, i feel so touched with all your supportive comments, hmm actualli he has his good points oso lah, He lent me his laptop cos com have to go for repair for 2 weeks. just tt i cannot accept his attitude towards certain things. Yah we are not suitable for each other in tt sense.

I can accept that i'm ignorant maybe to e financial news, marketing terms, landmarks in Singapore like he always said, read e news! dun be frog in the well, but not e fact that i'm ignorant to how people interact with people, i prefer to be naive, not to constantly think of wat e others might be thinking or plotting or watever, i'm not ignorant in that sense.

Shunling, hes e project manager, e one coming up with refined contents for e microsite, i did e design with e frames and place contents in them, he made e content chgs in e html files i send him when client requests for change, so 50-50 is not right? hmm, i blur leh.

10:58 AM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

haiz... y gals always so soft at hard??? whenever others comment bad tgs abt another party (esp those close 2us), we'll defend them after complaining enough... i duno if its gd or bad... but it jus shows this person is rather close lor... at least worth ur defence.
But tink its reali abt hw 2make him understand lah...he seems like e blur sotong in realtionships, dun even e simple mutual respect. if i were u, i'll ignore him 4e time being lor. let him go n fan2 xing3 wats wrong w his attitude tat shuns ppl away... not oli gals, but frens n colleagues 2...
dun bother abt him lah... concentrate on ur work 1st lor. dun 4get he's ur boss. deal w him in commercial sense 1st...

1:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!!Hey face it. Who is so knowledgeable abt EVERYTHING??? Ya everythg. Ya, when he ask u $200 can, u shld ask him go eat shit can!? Really, doc also cant cure liao.
anyway, just take things easy, heck care abt him when nxt time he tok cok again!!! tell me, then i ask my mentee go hood him!
-Neo-

11:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ah li.. Good luck. :]

chilli

1:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**handbag** offers at super low prices. I think you'll really appreciate

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

pentium motherboard eBay store

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home