Saturday, August 21, 2004

Open Waters~

Haha, before i type i gotta make sure tt its gonna appaer..dun wanna reapeat again...

When I reached e office, work was already piling up like FREE, like wat wanhua said last time haha, wat a good word to describe it, sometimes bored to tears sometimes so much things to do and it all comes together deadlines and start dates e same. Wah, I’m not super-woman okay! Yea, I had to leave at 2:15pm today to make it to my 3pm appointment at ttsh, so I skipped lunch and ate two madelines I bought from delifrance yesterday, its sort of a sweet muffin, yummy!! E rest went for lucnh though, left me in e office, trying to finish as much work I can before I leave e office.

Yea, had hoped that I would meet e cute doctor again:P but nope, sadz huh, a trainee doctor attended to me, declared my full recovery which means I won’t need to come for checkups at ttsh le! Yay! And this nice doctor oso gaave me a time-slot sheet stating that I was at e hospital from 3-5:30 pm so that I would have an excuse for not going back to work, cool doctor:P Anyway, he said that e syrupy medicine I had taken was used for shrinking e enlarged blood vessels near e anus area so that when passing motion, faeces won’t rub too much against e enlarged vessels, causing bleeding.

Yea, my mom asked me if me and him were involved in e romantic sense, but nope I told her, was realli surprised that my mom gave realli construcive comments, teaching me how to counterreact shld he ask this or that. Anyway, I decided to go for e show and let down my hair(meaning that I dun think so much, let so much worries pull me down,as in e diffs between us) , he won a pair of tix for a premiere show at 13th floor shaw tower when all e offices are. We had this goody bag with an ugly navy blue cap, post pads, mousepads, pens, yea, so far e poster looks e best:P

Yea I doze off due t e factor of today being a rainy day, hmm nice to slp wor! Overslept and hastily went put on mascara and eyebrow liner, hmm, and rushed out of e house, met my mom who was betting on soccer earlier.

Yea, there was one part of e movie which I dun understand, hmm, like why e guide counted 20 pple even though there were onli 18? Go FIND OUT urself! Haha yea, they drowned and died of dehydration. And he explained it to me! Y he counted 20, hmm, becos………………of SOME FACTOR, go read it or watch it urself, wun be boring, fresh storyline oso. Yea he has that “Lixuan benben” look on his face when he explained, I was like “Damn, y didn’t I understand it back in e cinema. Yah there was this guy next to me, very eccentric, always making nosies by himself! He sings oso…diaoz” not onli these, he likes to look at other pple, including poor us, wats his problem…….Yea, not a happy endiing though, it was e blair witch style in terms of e way it was shot(like blair witch project) with no subtitles.

Yea, he said that I have a Totally diff personality since our latest date, yea spilt personality wat:P talkative one day, quiet one day ahha. yah I ignorant again, he say-__-’’’ Yea I am since then much much at ease with him then before, I guess time realli plays an impt part in getting to know a person better, I feel almost totally at ease with him, this is e 10th day since I knew him, whao, so short a time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great u are at ease when wif him. tts shld be the way, at least tts wat i think. Godd la, at least he is being straight forward towards u. Jia you!
-Neo-

3:54 PM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

huh??? i dun rmbr wat i tell u leh... anyway, i jus hope its not infatuation on his part...

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home