Friday, August 13, 2004

Weird feeling...

Just couldn't concentrate on today's work!!!!!! argh..damnz, just felt like slping! esp in the morning, something was diverting my attention(all of it!!) away from work.. dunno if its a good or bad thing, so sudden somemore..but it felt very nice, hmmmm....then becos of this thing, i hardly did my work lo! supervisor ws urging me to work faster-_-'''' at this rate i think i will be blacklisted...sighz

My Problem: Couldn't concentrate, heart wasn't in it..thinking abt something else!!argh..... cnot tell u guys lah..very personal de... sianz...

I forced myself to finish e promo email direct mailer i was doing, left e office at 7:30pm..snail pace, poor Siva, must be tugging his hair at my incompetentcy...

And my poor feet! tortured by my new Charles and Keith shoes lor! Pasted three plasters each on e back of my heels oso pain!! was hobbling rather then walking, pure torture... skin peeling off for every step i take, cos rubbing against e merciless hard material of e shoes... Poor me!!!

In a dilemma right now, very confused about my own feelings and very tired! Can anyone save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

An lian someone huh...

12:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.. must b la!!!
-zan-

1:28 AM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

u nv tell us wat u tinkg hw we knw hw 2save u???? haiz, anyway jus bare w e feeling abit longer then if it subsides... u knw its not 4real(as in jus crush... wont last long). but if it still lingles ard... haha... take action!!! i mean tk ONE step further 2understand more lah... dun tink so far hor... i dun mean lighting marriage lah... stil young mah.who knws if he is 4real... update us ur feel again hor... =p

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home