Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Jazz and Salsa!

Went back to work today, kinda (damn) reluctant , cos was so relaxed for these few days..today must go back to face all e WORK again..sighz...not in a good mood...

Me went to Millenia Walk to sign up for jazz dance lessons today! didnt realli know where e place is..but i just walked with my feel and strangely i got there somehow:P Thot it was supposed to be located at some busy central place..suprisingly..all e shops ard were still in renovation...and the dance school "Jitterbugs" seems deserted..i was thinking god..i walked this far (like 20mins!!!) and its closed? The studio is all made up of glass panels, very dancey:P reminded me of my ballet days when e floors smelled of rosin and smeelly satin shoes, hmm realli regretted not continuing:( was realli fun but i let my LAZINESS got e better of me in sec2! Yupzz,decided at this moment tt i'm gonna continue with dance! think it was ard 4pm in e day when i got so enthusiastic that i msn Shunling(my fren) and ask her if shes game to join e classes with me:P
Theres this nice lady i think she dances, cos shes got s very nice slim figure who did e registration for me, helped shunling wif hers too, shes busy wif work as usual..ahhh we all workaholics! Yah, always strayin away from e main point..kinda gets my adrenaline up when i see pple in diff classes doing hip hop, tap dance, kinda interesting cos e entire school is made up of glass walls! and those wooden polished dance floors! yayayyayayyy! me so happy after registering!

Course title: Jazz 1
Registration fee: 25 dollars
Fees per lesson: 12 dollars

Venue: Millenia Walk #03-02
Date: Every Mon starting Aug 11th

KTV and Money!
Yep, we were talking about goin ktving this fri...26 dollars pax ahhhh damn ex..i burning hole in pocket already..dunno how i'm gonna save up money at this rate..need my ipod mini mp3 player too! 458dollars..haiz..money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My expenses:
Charles and Keith pointy shoes: $35.00
(got them in white at Marina Square's Charles and Keith)

ZA makeup remover : #12.90

topping up of farecard: $15.00

Dance registration fees: $25.00

Vegetarian food at Hpougang Point: $2.00

Wah...guess how much.....grand total of : drumroll~~ 90 dollars!!!!!!!!!
faintz... more then 1 day's worth of pay!
one day's worth of pay is ard 80dollars...

No more Blogging:(
My com is spoilt!!!!!!!!motherboard burned off, and e stupid cd-rom drive keeps opening and closing, kinda eerie at night..it always happens..but e good news is tt they are gonna repair e com free of charge! yay! we bought a guarantee for 3 yrs~ sadly, i might not be bloggin for 2 whole weeks due to this, they needa bring it back to their quarters for repair...!!! cry!

Eyeliner is a mystery~
Another thing, just started using liquid eyeliner but i realli suck at drawing smooth round lines...and to my horror, it always ended up in dotted and broken lines...y??????????? draw where e lashes are growing out i know...but how to since e lashes are blocking me from drawing a smooth line? if i drew further in it would smudge with my tears and my whole eyeball would be stained balck, look like thhose halloween monsters-_-'''''' realli need help..does anyone know how to draw?? gotta go kino and find reference le...think my eyes were red today due to e staining..poor me! and i just realised that my fren got a realli horribly ugly picture of me!!!!! showing e worst side of my poor single lidded eyes..wanna cry...he sending to everyone somemore, hope that they dun puke..nope, not gonna put it on my blog, no nightmares pls!

klah..chatted alot with my frens..very heavy and sore eyes, gonna turn in and slp! night blog! u are e best!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yeah.... liquid eyeliner even more hassle then those pencil ones.... need alot of skils.. just practise and practise...
~Ling

4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home