Sunday, August 15, 2004

Butterflies in my Stomach :)

Was feeling very nervous when i went to meet him at hougang mrt, saw his tall lone figure at the ctrl. Went up to say hi, yea he was gonna lend me his notebook as my computer was gonna be fixed , and returned after two weeks.. think that i would be bored to tears without my beloved blog. Was realli surprised that he offered to lend me his as we hadn even met before..our lst time meeting..yea he was e type of person who could nvr run out of topics to talk about, yea and he found out about my alieness sense of road direction, yea i dun venture out of my hougang territory, onli to town, workplace and home:P Yea...went up my place and i was supposed to backup my data as repairing the com would have all data erased. Yea and he looks much better in person hee..esp e eyes, twinkling and smiling all e time:P Yea i WAS supposed to be doing that..but i just couldn concentrate , he could chat and set up e notebook at e same time, while i was struggling to coordinate my reflexes, chat and backup yea.. and i think i'm goin nuts, have that fluttery feeling in my heart and stomach even now that he was gone, dear me..wats gonna happen??:P and i did look thru his smses now and then yea whats wrong wif me huh?

Yea, he helped me configure my broadband account to his notebook too, me now typing these words on HIS com, e feeling is different, hmmmmm, nights blog:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no ah li, u're falling in love... i want to see that guy, don't trust yr taste.. haiz, everybody is getting attached these days, making me miss being attached to him... *jing

6:25 AM

 
Blogger candy said...

ya i can see u are fallin in love too.. xuan, who is that guy?? you met him first time? nv seen him b4? ya all of u got yr loved one liao .. what about me..

11:06 PM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

aiyoh, y u recently 'tao hua' is it? 1st is e cute doc, nw ... who's he? nv heard u mention b4... scared we snatch away ah? yah lah safer 2intro us when u 2 stabilize. hope u find ur right guy soon... dun rush into it n betta b more alert hor... (c u always blur blur, wei ni dan xin, haiz). all e best... all e way... yeah

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jia You!!! Jia You!!!
-zan-

12:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home