Saturday, August 14, 2004

KTV

Hahahahha, this was e first time tt i think i realli sang badly at kbox..usually i taking singing seriously but not on fri, a bunch of screaming girls sing superstar:P standing on the sofa..e mimicking of titanic's " You jump, I jump" lines, my fren Yuhua was lk trying the titanic pose with Shunling and we took a picture...omigod it was damn hilarious!! i think i laughed till i had muscle spasms or cramps, and we shouted and shriek out e songs yea dun underestimate e lung power of a few girls, e guys acted as background vocals, yea it was realli fun! think we coould do this once in 2 months:P very expensive though..still think tt its wroth it for i did destress and smses from a certain someone realli did made my day..was very frustrated when my hp batt went flat...i cnot sms!!

We went buy food , sat at e mrt benches and chatted till dawn, i was slping with my head on my knees by then, too tired, and my head was swaying lk coconut tree on e mrt as Meitian claimed, yea gonna get one of e new tamagotchis someday, can breed with hers! Happiest weekend i had in months:P byez:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home