Monday, August 16, 2004

Haiz...

If only i could get out of my coccoon i've so safely weave around myself and booldly profess my feelings for tt certain soomeone..guess i'm realli inmature in this aspect..afraid to commit, scared to be hurt, scared to make promises though i realli think that this is not a CRUSH...sighz...think tt hes kinda disappointed that i din say out clearly whether its just infatuation or e real thing. But deep down i guess i know the answer...miss him like crazy when i woke up till now...i dont even have the mood for gymnastics olympics now...true love is scary...i'm afraid to try.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. that means he knows u like him uh.... so its the real thing now?
-zan-

8:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dear, is this going a bit too fast?? take yr time and i'm saying it from experience... crush can become love after nurturing... haha, everybody is so xin fu now, i'm jealous.. anyway u better meet me soon to update me on everything *jing

11:06 PM

 
Blogger candy said...

the only thing i can say now is "一定要幸福喔~!"

11:08 PM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

"if he's urs, he'll be" dun blame urself 4acting or not acting at tis time... timing is nv right.let urself calm down 1st...wonder if shld tell u smtg abt me... anyway guess its not impt. jus hang on to it 1st. tk tgs slowly betta. if not 2fast will get bored v soon...

12:42 AM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

hmm wats it about? must share wif me leh...

2:10 AM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

ehm... when we meet up rmbr ask me tell u lor... haha... its quite difficult 2express myself online... w words coz got smtgs use chinese easier 2understand...

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home