Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Jazz Dance

Just found out that hes e type of person who remembers every tiny detail of my life. Asked me today if i needed anything from Sim Lim.Yea, he was going to buy some dust print cover. I said no, and he asked me "You sure?" I was like, hmm, sure wat, i dun need anything...then he said, eh u gonna backup data from ur com right? enough discs meh? I was quite surprised at how he thought of me even when doing shopping and stuff, yea and he said tt i sounded stressed at e office, which is totally bingo lo. Hmm,can't hide anything from him, SCARY. And boy did we wasted alot of smses today:P

YEa , me shunling and Meitian went for jazz dance at Jitterbugs today:P i was e odd one out!!!!!!!!! of e whole class with tights...stupid cousin..haven return me my giordano track pants...,yea and i found out that i had realli lost touch with jazz techniques , sadz, i used to be from jazz dance in sec sch k...maybe too long nvr go dance liao lah, movement all so awkward, but nevetheless FUN! e teacher was very joky and she can REALLI dance, she can make a simple 4 step walk look so nice! got e attitude and skills, droolz, i wanna dance lk that too. Yea, people are realli funni, when we were spilt into two groups to sort of compete with each other, i DANCED WRONGLY!!! used my right arm with my right leg when its supposed to be left arm with right leg...sighz...y... but i think i will get better in time, hopefully its just tt i'm out of touch with jazz dance for 3 years. Gonna go next mon again..Meitian said tt she's not gonna attend le, cos she dun find dancing interesting, hmm, guess its down to me and shunling!! Gambatei! We will strive on~~~ gonna take salsa next after jazz:P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sweet to have a guy who really cares for u :) happy for u!

Gambate! we will strive to be one of the best dancers in class! :) i feels like taking up tap dancing too... hehe

10:51 AM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

eh u betta hang on n njoy e feel of being cared 4... dun act rashly hor... i dream 2b artistic as in knw alot abt arts stuff... tot of tkg up sm dance 2... but duno y no motivation... haiz...

11:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home