Saturday, August 28, 2004

Psycho man in MRT!

ok, i think i realli suay recently, yesterday got fever while in office, feels terrible man! ok, so i slept at 9:30pm, not interested in the results of S'pore idol, most of their voices so ordinary, american idol much higher standard lo, tsk* i onli like e "beng" lookalike(he claim hes not), he sing "open arms" realli nice!!!!!!!!! e other gal, olinda, and jesseca oso good, yah onli these 3 stand out, e rest ...yawnz****,so wats e results huh?

okay, my fever went away in e morning, but now think tt its back as i'm typing. Think office got germs, yuckssssssss. Yea, i'm promised 300 dollars for a simple 6 page microsite for Vertical Heights, okay hor shunling? i'm not very sure about e pricing stuff. so today must burn oil le, deadline's today actualli.

Yah, and i bought a slinky bra tt i like!!! from triumph, got a lot of straps at e back one, i always take a long time to wear, so confusing.

Okayyyyy, now i'll tell u all abt e psycho man tt i met in e mrt today. i was waiting for e train, then my neck stiff, i "crack" my neck , then got this bespectacled man walk past me, in his late 20s or early 30s lah, he stared at me then stopped walking and stand in front of me. Then he turned and "stared" at me lor, i was so irritated cos i thot he thot me weird to be twisting my neck at unsightly angles, like neck gonna break anytime, so i glared back at him, he looked away. fine-_-'''. but i think he recieved wrong signal lor...train arrived, i went to stand in e train segment there, e silver portion...he followed....keep looking, i was so pissed, i looked e other way purposedly. then he asked to "know me". i kept muttering no thanks, very loudly lor! he seemed to be deaf, asking me if i'm student, non-stop leh, i already said no liao mah, y cant he buzz off. i got scared cos he seem like psycho, i walked to e next segment of train, he din follow, phewz, so suay!!!! damn him, spoil my mood lor.

fever coming back, my hands are getting cold, in e office now, cya later k, byeee bloggie!

5 Comments:

Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

haha... sm1's getting prettier... or is it more easy 2hook on??? oops... tats wat i always tot when tis silly guys look at me like i v delicious. haha... anyway, jus rmbr 2stay in crowded areas... if u dun mind spoil ur image, u can always say tat u r not interested right in his face loudly... then he'll b pai seh n walk off.
there was once i was alone standing outside bugis parco, watching e fountain... then i noticed tis guy (shld b 20+ but look old lah) w a newspaper <-- guess tats wat makes him old, sitting under e tree in front, kept lookg my side... so i shifted 2my left... so tat pillar will block me fr his view. but he also moved lor... then after observing me fr top to toe, toe to top 4a min or 2... he came over, stood in front of me, right in front, so near i nearly no air 2breathe, folded his arms w e newspapers under his armpits... (he tot he v cool like tat) n asked v softly... ke yi zuo peng you ma?
i was not in a gd mood tat time lor... then i cant b bothered w him oso... jus knw tat he blocking my view of e fountain show... irritating. so i gave him a stare fr top to toe oli then shifted slightly left 2continue viewing e fountain show. he like scared i din c him, also moved nearer 2me...
but i din even look back at him lor... jus tk him as transparent. so he stood 4 abt 3secs, cant stand e embarassment... walked away 2mac liao...
at tat moment i jus tot if i reali appeared so gullible (as wat he used 2say n worry abt me) then i tot perhaps its 'tao hua' which e fortune uncle said was attached 2my name... sighzzz

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

Haha, yah, i was oso having e same feeling leh, feeling like airhead or those rong2 yi4 pian4 de girls. Feel so disgusted with that guy lor, sheesh!

4:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah! is that guy good looking? haha... these things never happen to me before... sounds freaky.... argggh

yup, $300 ok :) but i would have ask for more, haha! coz deadline is very tight mah... if deadline tight, i would ask for twice the amount. But i haven't tried that yet, hehe...
What is Vertical Heights? sounds like a movie...

5:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double Shit!! Wat i've typed all gone!!!
Anyway, when u met such pple nxt time, just shout in his face 'Wat do u wan!' then turn ard n tok to the air 'Y is he bothering us??' Then giggle to urself n walk away... Hoho...

Anyway, u got it rite for the result for sg idol. Everyone guess it so too... I like tt David Yeo too. I saw him in nus b4!

-Neo-

6:16 PM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

haha, thxthx shunling:P no lah, its a marathon event by some hotel..., yea linda, we have good taste, hes good!

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home