Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I scolded HIM

Yah he realli deserve e scolding, to think i apologise to him for that, now kinda regretted tt apology, wat e heck, cant he be more sensitive? Why must he hilight all e bad points of me, so maybe i'm petty, oversensitive, but hes not a friend to me lor...something alittle more then that now i doubt if hes realli more then a friend to me liaoz...sighz, always say i short, not pretty, blur, benben, and just now while he was claiming to be "joking" i was so bloody stressed up about my work loh, deadlines cnot meet, pple must help me do some of it somemore, i feel like digging a hole and hiding in there. Yah he did comforted when i told him, but why did he have to joke about my bad points? adding on to my unhappiness loh, office so damn suay liao, now his jokes, so i SCOLDED him lh, told him that i cnot take his kind of jokes about me, all girls in e world, who would like a guy(esp e one she likes) to criticize her? esp in e physical appearence, y cant he say something more comforting than his damn jokes?? And hes so sensitive oso loh, petty i think, diaoz, i girl leh, he guy shld give in to me wat, damn him lah, made my day worser and worser. I dun think hes gonna call today, it be a miracle if he does. i wun answer oso. show him whos boss!

Yah today went for jazz again this time Chenfu came along:P and e teacher made him do solo cos he sneak out of one floor exercise tt we are supposed to do in grps of 3 whahahahahaha:P evil grinz* e stretching exercises on e floor was real good:P made my body warm and tingle all over, wohhoo, boy did my muscles stretch :P now my butt hurts hee. We did ppushups, one handed push ups, situps, and alot more over 200 i think woohoo:P Went to Bab noodles after dance, hmm, i ate vermicelli with kim chye and tofu, realli yummylicious! korean food. yea me and shunling goin to gym tmr, hope tt i have an eventful day tmr, wish me luck k~ nights. two days to pay day btw~~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heha.... Relac.... Think he wont dare to say again...
-Neo-

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home