Thursday, September 02, 2004

Disappointing if its e TRUTH.

Sunday night, or rather monday morn, he called at 1am, since that incident where we quarrelled over the profit thingy, things were awkward between us, esp me. I was oso tired lah, so i said, i'm tired and i'm sleeping already, nightz. And since that night, he didn't call le. He used to, every night without fail..maybe he sensed that i wasn't that comfortable with him anymore? Although evrything was forgiven, things has changed. My cousin say people in love dun quarrel, hmm, maybe i'm NOT yet in love..just beginning to like him...when all this have to happen...dun think that i would trust another so easily again...once bitten twice shy huh.

dun feel like talking to him as hearing his voice would always wake e naggy voice inside me " Wake up girl, he was just manipulating you, getting you to do his projects at a 50%-50% split when the market price was 15-25% for e project consultant and 75-80% for e designer. " Ta1 kan4 ni3 hao3 qi1 fu4 and he bullied you, all these tt had happened was a HOAX girl, wakie!!!
But hor..Shunling say e market pricing for html page is 50 dollars per page..i did 6 pages , two of which was filled with content..e rest were not available , client haven't provided them. For 6 pages hes gonna give me 300 dollars, reasonable right? Hmm, he said tt it was a 50%-50% split, that means client paying him 600 dollars for a 6 page microsite? Hao3 zhuan4 leh!

Was this realli true??? I badly want to shrug it off ... but i can't, my mind was telling me that i was stupid and inexperienced, and that e project profits were unfairly split. I din realli notice this unfairness, until we quarrelled that day, he was so sensitive over this profit thingy, and he offered me 80%-20%, is this wat tt is rightfully my share?? tts why he was so petty and edgy over this issue? His guilty conscience acting up? I badly wanna rub it off my mind!!!!!!!!! BUT I CAN'T..... This concerns not onli about money...oso the emotional issues involved..like e things we shared in this short 3 weeks tt i know him, he saw my bad points, good points, different sides to me tt maybe other people may not have discovered, i actualli felt tt i'm realli close to him.. If he realli manipulated my feelings so that he can take a bigger share of projects, i would realli feel just so damn rotten.... calm down...he isn't like tt!! i truly wanna believe...its e betrayal of trust that realli hits me, heart PAIN.....sometimes just wanna get away from him cos i dunno whats his real intentions, to get to know me better..or just to make use of me? realli feel so stupid... yah and we dun even talk in msn liao...he used to msn me whenever i'm online..not liao. I have this feeling that he is indeed using me... fine i'm foolish, i'm stupid..i shall crawl into a shell and lick my wounds, till i'm well, just hide there and dun come out...not in a long while...

Thought of all e things that he did for me... and this again made me wonder if i was thinking too much? like too much to e pessimistic side... he lend me his labtop for 2 weeks...help me buy stuff...went out together...act childish with me...hmm, maybe i'm too soft-hearted liao lah.

Anyway, Shunling advised me to sign a contract with him before starting on another project with him. I was very reluctant..cos we quite close liao...and he would definately feel hurt, no choice oso...he made me do this...he made me feel tt he had a guilty conscience by being so ultra sensitive to this money issue. But i oso feel guilty when i asked him over msn yesterday..yah. Think our status reverted back to strangers since i spoke to him about contract stuff. He said" You don't trust me meh? I only draw up contracts for my clients. You can ask your fren to draw up e contract for u, i have no time to do that." I felt realli bad when i saw his words...yea, soft hearted me..cannot lah, i dun wanna be bullied and feel so bu4 fu2. How would i know if he was angry that he can't cheat me liao, or angry that i don't trust him anymore?? I dun know wat to believe, i'm confused. How cool would all this be if he realli din split e profits unfairly.... i dunno!! did he? did he not? did he? did he not? manipulated me? yes? no? argh!!!!!!!!!! is he sincere towards being a friend to me? hmmm, i think so...we talked so much... i realli can't accept it if it was just a facade...i don't know what to believe. cryz. I dun think tt i'll do another project for him again after this one..can't bear to argue or see both of us stage this cool war..i rather not earn the money and remain friends, dun want things to turn ugly yea. I think this has come to a point that whats fair and unfair is not impt already...e emotions involved..are more hard to bear.

Back to being strangers.
The heartfelt moments spend together
was it realli so faint?
just a "puff" and what was built shattered.
Like fragile glass shards
tt will never be whole again
All that trust and understanding
All so broken
tt will never be whole again
Not matter what we do, how we try
This story ...
has it come to an end?
What i had believed doesnt seem true anymore,
I dun know what to believe ,What to do
I feel like a fool.
How i wished tt it was all a dream.
a
Ta da!!! so dramatic right? yah i know what my cousin is gonna say again..gan3 qing2 feng1 fu4 right.. i pui!!!!!!!!!!!! yah lah... cos i feel more comfortable talking to a blog, cos if i talk face to face wif u guys, my mind will blank out one..cannot..hee. My split personality and thoughts, all written in my bloggie:P

Get over it girl, u'll be fine.

9 Comments:

Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

ok... guess u fell 2fast. wat 2do nw? 4get everytg n start anew. tats wat i'll do, although i'll reali hate 2leave him alone n leave our relationship behind. its still 2early 2judge him, reali.

as i'v always mentioned, work is work, relationship shldnt b mixed in2 it. since u all having commercial dealings w him, of course it'll b gd 2have contracts or at least expressed terms of wat is acceptable.

he dun wanna tok then 4get it lor. u need time 2calm down 2... n 2realise e actual relationship between u 2, e actual feeling u have 2wards him. most of e time, feelings n importance of sm1 will oli come clear when e person's not ard... at least tats wat i learnt.

it seems like recently everybody quite moody. gd luck 2all... hope every1 can get over all these real soon.

kuai4 le4 shi4 xuan3 zhe2

11:46 PM

 
Blogger candy said...

yes and ya lixuan u got split personality lol its like normally u dont speak so much about what u thinking deep inside u .. then u talk that much to yr blog, lol hope u will be fine soon ~

4:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel easier writing to myself in my blog too haha...

anyway, the 100% is $300 and the $300 is split between u two? or the $300 is the 80%?

i guess only time can tell whether it's love or not... in the meantime, dun get too stress about it... :)
Ling

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

nope, i think tt i'll be getting 300 out of this project, he said tt its 50%-50%, weird right?
if i'm correct, e total sum ishld be 600 dollars...too much?or is he giving me more then 50%? blurz.

5:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cannot blur ar... must ask him properly....

10:52 PM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

2late 2argue abt hw 2split lah. since u promised 2tk it at 300, then dun care hw he split liao. as long u get ur 300. nxt proj then express terms properly w him bah...

dun get 2emotional abt it lah. guys knw tats our weak point tats y always use this trick -- dun tok 2us, coz knw we'll feel guilty or smtg, then will give in n tok 2them n 4get abt wat happened earlier. so dun bother abt him lah.

12:34 AM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

Hee, thanks Wanhua for ur advice:P Yah, i nvr go talk to him on msn , he talked to me today, ask how i'm getting along, we are still friends lah, hes coming over to reformat my computer on sat and to shun4 bian4 discuss our project. Yea, i feel much better now that e air between us is cleared.

12:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha.. we're gg to spy on u later.. beware!!!!!

12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ah li. Take care.

Love you. Muacks.

Chilli

2:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home