Monday, September 06, 2004

Updates of my LIFE-_-''''

Saturday: He came to help me reformat computer, and luckily all my data were intact, i'm one lucky girl~~ took his labtop back yah, and reformat that too, it took a long time, and we were oso discussing e latest project, hmm, i've decided not to sign contract with him liao, and i'm quite happy with this diecision, cos i wanna avoid any more awkwardness and hmm, i trust my judgement, think that he can be trusted:P cos of something he told me~ about contract stuff and some things that they would not usually divulge to e designers working on e assignment, hmm, feel much better after this meeting, yah and e reason for him not calling, i think tt its possible..but its not entirely based on his claims, tts wat i feel, but i 'm happy to hear him clear this matter up, e cold war thingy. Yah he got some health problems...oops think i shadn divulged so much...winkz*

And my final conclusion is: I don't want to be too dependent or rely too much on a person..think that its scary, as ur mood is constantly being affected by what he said. Let things progress naturally and i prefer to be independent..for now. I still have to pursue my music, i aim to change my boring life after 6 more months at CNET. Too boring for me...i'm one tt hates repetitive work..and its very stressful to be following all e styles of companies identity without having a tiny bit of creativity placed in by you...it gets realli stagnent, and u have to constantly learn new stuff...like advance css, javascript...etc. Think i cnot TAHAN liao. My plan: To do freelance design and take my music exams, then go into a music course either at NAFA or NUS, will be joining my fren, shes gonna do e same after she finishes her job at some music school.

I think pressure from my relatives and mom is good...although i dun feel GOOD. Like urging me to stop procrastinating , getting stuck in a rut(my current job) and get on with wat i realli want to do in life. STOP HESITATING, GET ON WITH LIFE! Sagis...hai, always lack willpower ...sadz right.

I went to a bbq held by my work department, at night...to "show" that i'm not miss high and mighty...cos i dun feel like gg at first...i dun know them well...and got no topics to talk about, so damn boredz..yawnz...generation gap lahz...they are in their late twenties thirties...and i haven even reach twenty! I must seem like some kiddo to them-_-''' they all got hubbies, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, children...all drive cars....wat about me???????????? so damn distant lor.....sighz..tts e reason y i'm so anti social towards them...BUT being e earnest little girl tt i am:P, i made an EFFORT k, i made konnyaku jelly, very nice k, they oso say tt its nice:)) cos i boiled pandan leaves to let e jelly get e pandan cake smell, real yummy, with grapes in e jelly:P Yah..luckily my cousin and Yunru were there with me...and for most of e time, we gobbled up all e kantang in e curry chicken and potato tray:P and i mean ALL...realli nice!! theres hotdogs, chinese sausages...chicken, chicken wings...all bbqed liao, all i did was eat and chat wif my cousin hee. Left at 9...and we all went to compass point to meet up with Tan Meiling, where we chat till e wee hours in e morning!! like 5 hours??? Wah, we realli super, can talk sooooo much:P About guys...friends...food......diet......songs.....we had a song marathon at 2 am??? all of us were being thrown out by starbucks LOL. but we wanted to carry on talking, so sat on e dirty kerb instead, hmmm realli had a nice conversation wif them, we plan to go ktv nxt nxt week, yea!

Okay, e weird thing is ....while we were talking...at about 2 am...i was realli tired and was zonking out liaoz, then i suddenly thought of him...and e feeling of wanting to meet him is there loh!!! diaoz, damn...scary...not i want loh...then in e morning while i was on my way to meet Wanhua and AC for ktv...on e bus....i was remiinded of him again......e conversations we had yesterday...i have confidence that we might become close friends:) Yah so my conclusion for my illogical behaviour is tt " I miss him" ... i think. die die oso wun let him know loh:P just keep it to myself, dun wanna complicate things again since we have just got out of that rut.

KTV was coolz...but i had a real ugly voice as a result of slping at 3-4 am and waking up at 10 am...very rough and husky voice...pukez, and theres something stuck in my throat ... lots of new songs, and we overshot by 1hour!! :P Eh Yuhua, kbox got singing competition...but must have a team of two or more, wanna join??? no fees required~~ i dun mind! cos i think tt its fun, theres over 10k of prizes to be won~ AC as usual was checking out cute pple(roll eyes) , her usual taste lah..those pple with dao dao faces, thin, her TYPE jiu4 shi4 le lah then kept gushing lor, ...me and wh were like "DIAOZ" san1 tiao2 xian:P

AC went for her taekwando class and wh and i went to shop for shoes..hmm but cnot find any that she realli likes, haha, hope that she finds one real soon:P Talked alot about guys, school and stuff, long time since we talked so much liaoz:P must arrange outings for often worz! Went to clothes shop called FOX and think tt their clothes are quite nice~ AC shld like bah..cos sporty, and i decided not to get any..cos must SAVE money..just bought mango pants lor...very broke liaoz hee. Went to Causeway point to eat with Matthew(my spanish cousin) e poor guy...my big aunt(his mother) did not want him to eat too much...kept stopping him from eating lor..poor guy..onli pri 4 mah...cos hes a little big-sized lah...but seriously..2 bowls of rice is common for a guy right??? whats more there isn't alot of dishes to go along wth e rice lor..so ex somemore...diaoz...but food is nice..its called SOUP RESTAURANT, heard before?

Bought some marvel heroes comics for him and we went home~my cousin and me were busy taking pphotos in e mrt ahhaha, pple kept staring..cos we too AA liao lah:P, my younger cousin kept snapping at unsuspecting pple..e poor souls, still dunno wats going on:P

Koaz...1:10 am liaoz...must stop writing liaoz and go slp...night blog!

4 Comments:

Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

im glad u stepped out of e relationship dilema... u'v been w him day n nite so often 4quite so long, its normal 2miss him or hope he's ard...

well, i was actually lookg 4ward 2relax myself at ktv. but duno y yest not in gd shape... n jus feel smtg missing all e time. at least AC did sing abit more than last visit, so still meaningful lah.

guess my mind's not workg well yest, so couldnt make up my mind 2buy wat shoes or go where shop. thz 4u n AC's patience n company.

1:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah..happening week... seems like ur gg out is like everyday! continuously..haha wah spanish coucin, cool huh... but pri four eat 2 bowls realli a lot la...anyway, recently quite bz, cant join u all for the ktv, pai seh. nxt time ok...
;p
neo

7:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really glad that u dare to pursue your dreams :) Hope we can all fulfill our dreams and be successful in the future!
~Ling

11:58 PM

 
Blogger candy said...

haha lucky i was reading, or else dunno that u jioing me to competition. you sure wanna join? i dont mind, if u want to go in duet we got to practice together, sounds like fun!! haha quick decide! i decided to go for it!

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home