Thursday, September 30, 2004

Confidence, come to me!!

My competition starts at 7 today. Had butterflies in my stomach in e morn when i woke up. Was quite surprised tt my mom was actualli concerned about my competition! She encouraged me and told me to have confidence in myself, to believe in myself, cos i CAN sing she said.

So touched!!!!! tt i actualli forgot about all my fears and stage fright at tt moment. She has no idea how much her support and encouragement meant to me. As shes always against me spending too much time on ktvs and singing. Gives me a realli huge boost to my self-esteem/ confidence. "Just do ur best in e com and dun worry about the outcome. Like wat u did years about in your ballet exam. You were a kid then, so naive tt u din consider all the possible outcomes and gve urself undue stress. At tt time, u onli purely wanna do your best, cos u believed tt u were very good! And you were." Tts right, i came out lst in my ballet class for tt exam. Still have tt miniature pair of ballet shoes(something like a trophy) in my house.

My frens are ever so supportive oso, in forms of smses and msnes, xiexie!!!!means alot to me!

Breathe! take deep breaths! hydrate urself with plenty of water, cannot sing with a dry throat. Do some humming to warm up ur vocals all day. Drink pi pa gao:P And believe tt my voice is in excellent condition, and believe in myself, i have wat it takes to sing, do my best and even if mistakes follow, i wun care a heck about them! yea! I BELIEVE tt i can overcome my fears, in fact, i'm already half way there!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! that's the spirit! we will support u all the way! jia you! :D

~Ling

1:27 PM

 
Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

All the way yah!!!

jus be mesmorised in ur song n all fears will b gone... do bring a jacket along 2keep urself warm. guess u more experienced than me, dun need teach u hw 2prepare lah. keep us updated k?

all the best.

just do it =p

2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the Best , Xuan!

9:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just viewed your blog/site with the keyword **handbag** and really

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home