Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I hate my life NOW.

I missed blogging...think u guys must be wondering why i did not blog for e past 10 days right??
I'm very very frustrated with my home computer right now... it crashed on me!!!! before i backed up my freelance design work, faintz..i have to redo all my scripting for that project again!!!!! And I spent one whole day wringing my neck just to get that annoying part of that script working...i'm not tt great in Maths since preschool days and u need lots of brain power to do actionscript..argh..i'll rather lose my mockups then my scripts...and the thought of having to go thru tt horrible process once more leaves me screaming..ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Damn the whole world..i HATE computers. And i REALLY mean it. The unreliability of them dun bother me until tt damn thing failed on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This excruciating news came to me yesterday while i was still happily chatting on msn in the office, I wanted to scream and curse , but can't..cos its an office..and i vented all of it on my fren ahhaha, and she told me not to scare all of my colleagues , haha, as if i would, think i wouldn dare, cos i'm always so shu nu in the outside world:P and she puked, puiz, u know who u are k, mean girl.

One bad thing always follows after another, when i got home, i couldn't access my external hard drive!!! I was clinging on to that lst hope that I might have backed up the data in the drive earlier on. And that mean cd drive refused to read the installation disc!! tt i need to reinstall in order to read my external drive..yah the com was working again..the repairman just took away the spoilt hard disk in e cpu..the reason why all of my data was gone..poor me!! faintz.

So now, i cant access my external hard drive..and i cant set up my internet account...cos my stupid brother or mother LOST the modem cd and i'm gonna have to redo my freelance work again, who said onli friday the 13th was unlucky..puiz...arghh..i gave up trying at around 10pm..too tired after work..damn the world, life sucks, i HATE THE WORLD.

2 Comments:

Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

aiyoh, relax abit. guess ur life's been quite monotone. so god gave u sm 'sPicE' so that u can blog... haha =p

anyway, stay calm k. hope u'll get them right soon. tk carez.

4:32 PM

 
Blogger candy said...

sometimes its just like that..no choice..got to deal with it and not blame on other pple also~ everything will come through.. :D

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home