Sunday, October 31, 2004

Jinghui's 21th bdae

Omy, think that all my frens and me are reaching that crucial turning point in our lives ---> turning 21 years of age, e point of time where e key to more responsiblilities and freedom are handed to us.

Although i feel that i havent really mature one tiny bit since from sec sch days,recently i have started to notice strangers --> foodcourt aunties, sales people, street surveyors changing their way of addressing me, from a "xiao mei" to a "xiao jie", kids are even more atrocious, always call me "auntie", i faint, y cnot be "jiejie"? rude little mites. But i'm always a nice girl, smiling sweetly at tt little atrocity while screaming murder up in my mind lol.

So from e above observation, guess i realli do have that 21 year old shell, so sad! I'm still childish, i dun act like an adult, i still like gaming, am currently hooked to Sims2, its e craze now, trying to get more alien kids "grinz enthusiastically**

Can you imagine a poised typical office lady in her professional mannerisma and stiletto heels stabbing furiously at her mouse and bouncing up and down on her roller chair with gee when one of her sims is being abducted by aliens and comes home impregnated with an alien foetus? Picture e scenario, hahadamn amusing. A more appropriate scenario would be her working on their campaigns, proposal, office stocks, e financial news, politics. Grown-ups are like that. I, unfortunately do not belong to this group.

And e stuff that we chat abt on msn, leaves me smiling to myself even as i recall some of e spastic conversations i had. E.g Me: Hahhahahaaa, i'm eating brownie now, so damn nice, want to eat?" knowing full well that its impossible to share and yet teasing in such a kiddy manner. Or something as lame as e above like " I get to c xxx guy everyday, u don't, hahahaaaaa, so cutteeeeeeeeee." The spastic, completely at ease conversations would leave adults stupefied at our behaviour whahahhaaaa.

Thirdly, think all my frens are well aware of my wols reaction, especially when it comes to catching jokes. Everyone would be in fits of laughter and i would still be "huh-ing?" and thinking what had happened. Seeing my blur face, would set off another bout of laughter again-_-'' they would patiently try to explain it again, while e others would simply give up and try to keep straight faces, and speak in that innocent tone" No lah, its nothing, reallii." Haha, believe them?? puiz.

Let me magnify my blurness..for instance, yesterday, we were goin for Jinghui's bdae chalet, before that we were in simei choosing perfume for her present. Yup, settled for Escada Island kiss, has that irresistable tinge of fruit citrus and caramel fragrance. Heavenly~ After shopping, me and eve went down to simei mrt ctrl, to take a train to pasir ris as her chalet is in Aranda COuntry Club, in downtown east. Flsahing her ezlink card, my fren got in before me, when my turn came, i flashed mine, but e door did not slide open, hmm, weird, so i tried a few times more, onli to feel puzzled when e door is not reacting to my frantic flashes. Glanced down e card...POSB card. Diaoz. I was actualli flashing my posb card at e ctrl... i recalled drawing money before this, and guess that i was holding on to it all e while without stuffing it back in my wallet, fine! Sneaked a glance behind my shoulder, luckily, theres only a kid behind me fidgeting impatiently, waiting for this sotong head to go thru. Not many people has witnessed my spastic antics, except for my friend, whos already snorting with amusement. Yah, poor me-_-''

Arrived at e chalet, it was onli a 5min busride from e interchange, and we were her lst group of friends to arrive, gou4 yi4 qi4 right? Haha, settled down on e sofa, Huang Zhu Ge Ge III was on, e new cast had replaced e old one...for e worse, e new ziwei lacked e poise and innocence, Xiao Yanzi's mannerisms were more subdued, less fiery then before, think everyone were like puking haha, e show sucks. I wasn't realli watching anyway, was entertaining myself my Pink Dream my ipod, lying snugly at e bottom in e pocket of my cargo jeans.

After awhile, felt hungry, and therfore i decided to help myself to e buffet spreaf, i got up and was making my way there when i heard " Lixuan!! hahahaaa, hahahaa" And i was like "Huh?" i whipped back round to face them, and my earphones followed suit. Tian ar, i had oulled e earphones out of my ears, but had forgot to stuff them back into my pocket, so while i was walking towards e buffet just now, e earphones with its sleek white wires were tagging behind me like a pair of tails..Lixuan, u did it again, cool man.

Okay, arrived at e buffet, quite a spread at e buffet table, and i'm already salivating, happy me took a plate and walked to e start of e table. I was about to take some realli delicious looking pineapple rice when i heard a voice beside me say" Hey miss, think you are helping yourself to the worng buffet, yours should be on the right side." Faintz..this is e ultimnum. I happily thought that e two rows of food belonged to e same buffet without realising that theres another chalet unit right beside my fren's. So logically, e row nearer to my fren's unit belong to us, while e other row belonged to e other party...This time, everyone was here..from e strangers in e other party to all my frens, all smiling at this embarrassing moment... At that moment, i realli can ling3 wu4 what people meant by wanting to dig a hole and hide in there, as i realli wished i could do that!! Ever so familiar lines of "Lixuan!! y u so cute?? Everytime oso so blur!!" flew at me. Argh!! I dun want oso!! I was whining!! haha, me 21 years old?? Lol. I'm always their source of entertainment, as long as i'm around, some spastic antic would definitely come from me.

Yah, after we finished our food, 5 of us went on to play mahjong, i dunno how to play, so i bai4 shi1 to one of my frens, oman..shes realli a du2 gui3, handling e tiles with such expertise and sey3, realli interesting game with alot of steps, damn confusing.. so naturally i made alot of blunders making everyone laugh yet again haha. Lst time playing cannot laugh at people hor eve, yogi, yiru and zhijing were no better bleahhh:P There are different kinds of names for different kinds of winning combinations, like ping3 shun4, eyes, blah, oops, forgot again ha. And i couldn't differentiate e "hua1" from the yi4 shou3 which deeply amuses them when i keep insisting that e "yi4 shuo3" is a "hua1" dunno y..scratch head** will try my best lar:P

After countless rounds of mahjong, i believe that i had gotten some of e gist haha, hope so, we went for e cake cutting ceremony, Jinghui 21 years old le..so fast adult liao, cant believe it will be me next december :$. In a cloud of streamers and party poppers, Jinhui cut e humongus cake, it had blue trimmings with white cream( dun like e blue icing with white cream color combi though, think blue dimnishes one's appetite as its color closely resembles washing detergents like Dynamo?? haha, food reasearchers say one) We chatted for quite awhile, before leaving e party. Food was great, atmosphere was very heart-warming, as we haven't met up for quite a long while, sincerely wish that everything goes well for my friends. Final conclusion: am glad that i went:)

9 Comments:

Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

haha... was bz w my stuff n feeling stressed... read ur blog n... hahaha... so hapi, relieved... like drama leh. anyway, jus be in ur way. unique n copyright mah. dun worry, time n experiences will bring u thru e subsequent levels... 4nw... njoy being a blur kid 1st lah =p

4:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! couldnt stopped laughin!! pengz!
-zan-

7:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! couldnt stopped laughin!! pengz!
-zan-

7:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! couldnt stopped laughin!! pengz!
-zan-

7:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arrrghhhhh..... wat the hell!! i m not a du3 gui3 hor.. u know its been months(ard 1month+ la) since i last play mahjong with my friends.. excluding the times i play at home with my parents.. i only lk the sey3 part.. puiz.. sotong head... stay blur always ya...

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arrrghhhhh..... wat the hell!! i m not a du3 gui3 hor.. u know its been months(ard 1month+ la) since i last play mahjong with my friends.. excluding the times i play at home with my parents.. i only lk the sey3 part.. puiz.. sotong head... stay blur always ya...
-eve-

11:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, i would have really dug a hole and hide in there if i were you....
~Ling

7:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

9:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To read more about used subaru part follow that link

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home