Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Couch Potato Pig

I am one. Since fri night, sat on e floor of my bedroom since i woke up, my eyes glued to my faded yellow tv tube, if the hols lasted longer, think i would have developed sores on my butt!! Dunno y i have absolutely no motivation to do anything, even going out for a movie..or surfing e net..sprawled out on e floor, armed with my POST honey clusters and HL milk, i pigged out till my eyes glazed from watching too much tv, since now i have star movies and HBO channels. Man, i can realli watched non-stop. My mom asked me if i was ok, ha, i guess so.

Man are from Mars, Women are from Venus, in my opinion this couldn't be more true. A small matter could blow up so big tt its realli illogically out of proportion to me. The third party sees this more clearly then the invlved parties. Tsk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U're one mad woman, haha..
*jing

12:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaaa... now then u know u are a couch potato.. BUT i tink couch sotong suits u better.. though u kept saying tt sotong cant be 1... wat the heck... u know it urself huh...

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home