Thursday, December 09, 2004

Not really happy with life?

My fren commented tt e blog entries of mine are getting more and more negative as days goes by, actualli was quite suprised by her comment..cos if she didn't say anything, i wouldn't have realise it myself, i actualli went back to e previous entries and browsed thru..and its true..all e entries are quite depressing i must say..ahhh, din know tt i was complaining so much..and e horrible part about this whole thing is that i didn know tt i was such a pessimist and tt i wasnt tt happy these few days!!I actualli felt normal..maybe my idea of "normal" is to be depressed..mygod!!!!

Maybe i was too used to having holidays in year ends...hey guys..u better appreciate ur school hols! next time when u step out into working life, u wun get so many breaks liao..even e perm staff gets ard 14 days of paid leave..and me?? only 1 day for every completed month..no luxuries of skipping lectures or tutorials..argh..cos work is real work..real clients..real deadlines..tired of being an adult, argh i'm complaining again!!! I wanna read little prince!! does anyone have tt book? Linda quoted from e book--> tt adults are only concerned about numbers and complicated stuff, yah..tts so true..e $ factor..we forget how to think simple, cant go back to our innocent selfs, no wonder kids are always laughing, more often then us... damn..i need a break! away from DESIGN at least.

Its lunch time now and my colleagues are away, ha..now i always blog during lunch, have been having ham and cheese sandwiches for e past four days, still not sick of it, i'm a real freak, mom's been scolding me cos i eat ham everyday, ok wat...onli ard 1-2 slices per day..wat can happen?? Gotta go back to my edm le..bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home