Thursday, December 16, 2004

Finalli getting down to blogging~

Yup, u guessed right, they are off to lunch and here i am skiving so tt i can add another entry to my blog:P Today is special, for me at least, cos its e last day in my life chapter that i would be e single lidded droopy eyed girl, will post some "last shots" of my eyes later on..bye single lids! Since sec school days, people have always commented on how "sleepy i always looked" yah..my poly student pass, i look like a drug addict!! And so as starting of tmr, no more small eyes, no more "i wanna sleep" looks anymore, and hopefully (realli prays hard) i will look better!! Hmm, i wonder if people who went thru this, would they divulge this secret of theirs? Would they mind how other people think when this secret of theirs is known? A good friend of mine recently just told me that she had hers at a very young age, we were all suprised..cos for e 2 years i've known her, she didn mentioned it at all. I guess people dun realli wish to let e others know whats man-made, what isnt, for me..hmm, i guess i would react in e same way as my fren, onli my close frens would know, and this topic would never be broached on unless someone else touches on this subject, i realli wouldn mind telling, serious.

What am i doing this for? Thats e question tt was in my mind since e day i booked an appointment. For myself..this is e main factor, so that i look more pleasing to myself, so tt i wun be so conscious of my eyes everytime i'm out in e streets, yah i know..people in e streetswun give a heck to how i look, seriously..hundreds of thousands cross paths everyday, it doesn even make a difference to them! Its me, its me who cares, people would always be so damn conscious of their looks, how they carry themselves in e public where e others probably wun bother or care what LV, prada brands the conscious people are carrying. Its so contradictory, ha, people wanna show off to people, i guess people are onli conscious of how they present themselves, not realli caring what e other people do, wear. This is call zhi4 lian4 haha.
me trailing away from my main topic le haha..this entry is supposed to mark an END to my single lids, hopefully e op tmr will go smooth, and e less pain, e better:)

Recently engrossed with seamonkeys..go to www.sea-monkeys.com, they are an evolved kind of brine shrimp, that under a controlled environment, they would survive, play, fight, breed in our noral kind of houses, needing only a jar of water. Its damn cool!! I bought a set from ToysRus, though i'm kinda embarrassed as e packaging stated "For ages 6 and above"...poor me, i have the mentality of a 6 year old kid...i like things that 6 year olds are interested in, haha. I wanna go back to kindergarden and play with building blocks again, still remember e holicks drink they provided at teatime, its damn nice! so weird, i can still remember-_-'''

K lah, wish me luck!! gg to eat my milk pocky biscuit sticks, yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home