Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Pink Nails!

Just bought a pot of ZA nail polish, guess wat..its a shocking PINK, yep, neon pink! I know Jing is gonna say tt its horrible, i know it, haha. Thot e colour looks great, but after painting my nails, i made a discovery...bright pink doesnt go well with dark skin, cryz, poor me, i still like e pink though, am now wondering whether to paint e nails on my right hand as well, yup, painted my left hand yest, and i realised tt i must make a decision quick! cos i dun wanna go out with my left naiuls a shocking pink and my right nails unpainted! Lucky me, realised it when i was abt to go to slp, phew...how...argh. Showing my pink nails below...do i have e guts to go out with pink nails tmr?? ahhh...help.

5 Comments:

Blogger candy said...

ehs...i think..it looks..really shockin..

4:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand your blog is titled "gibberish" and I understand the appeal of focusing on utterly superficial subjects. But do you have to write like you're sending a text message on a cell phone? You have a whole keyboard and plenty of space - what is your aversion to comprehensible writing? I really like the personality that comes through, but I swear I can't read it. Sorry. Later.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

mymy..aren't u contradicting urself? If u were to browse thru my ealrier posts, not all of them are superficial, gibberish means e language tt i talk in, e rawest form, y must it alway be so polished all e time? Its not meant for political speeches or BBC news anyway. I write wat i like. I have no aversion towards proper writing, just being myself, take it or leave it, i dont give a damn.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger candy said...

why are u commenting these kind of stupid comments to my friend's blog space. a blog means a place for u to write yr own thoughts and wat u think and wat u like. who cares! if u think its not worth yr time. then why do u search and read thru her past entries! duh..get out. we didnt even force u to read though. =P

5:31 PM

 
Blogger candy said...

qq too shan4 liang2 le, that persons so badddd

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home