Thursday, December 30, 2004

i Blog cos i'm bored

Does e title sounds familiar to u, ha, yup, i'm very bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bored to death, poor me, its either no work or tons of work, y cant it be in e middle, got work oso complain, no work oso grumble, c lah..argh. Just complained to a fren online and she told me to blog, ok loh, now i'm bloggingggggggggggggggg.

Theres a cute guy in my office! haha, and he asked my opinion abt some mp3 player, hmm though my ipod still rules, this player has somewhat adopted a similiar approach in terms of navigation. But click wheel still rules, its realli an ingenius idea tt i think no other brands can top.
Thumbs up or down he asked. I said in-between, but seeing his face shining with such enthusiasim for e player he was clutching in his hand, i gave it a thumbs UP haha.

Bored bored bored...i have a half day!! tmr, who wanna go watch Phantom of e Opera, sms me k, i realli wanna watch. Bored lah..someone entertain me.... I dun wanna be stuck here..wanna rush home to watch e Go Hikaru animae..at 5:30..argh, work ends onli at 5:30..i'm idling away when i could be at home watching my Go Hikaru, poor me, i wanna learn e game oso..who knows how to play, i go and bai4 shi1 ha:P Bored!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its Hikaru No Go. And it start at 6...

5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home