Thursday, January 20, 2005

Getting meaner and smirk-ier day by day

Ha, think i'm getting more horrid and vainer as e days go past. Like for example today, i was in e mrt, on my way to work. When e train stopped at Farrer Park, this young girl, i gauged her age to be around mine, came into my train compartment and sat e opposite of me. Here comes e mean streak in me, u wouldn believe wat i was thinking. Okay, when we sit, our thighs would be on e seat right? I was comparing the height of e top of her thighs to height of e seat surface, and guess wat, i think its double of e lady tts sitting next to her, and i think mine too! Was so fascinated lol, think i'm mad. I already thought i had elephant legs, but hers is twice of mine! So was feeling quite horrified when i tried imagining e feel of having her legs, i wouldn be able to feel e my bones at all when sitting down? Cos thigh radius is too high:P Argh, i'm damn mean, cant believe it. Luckily, she din catch my shifting glances from her legs to e legs of e girl next to her, if not..ah think i'll be so pai-seh. Think i'm too obessessed with appearance le, and its oso freaking me out. And i realised that i'm getting to be more and more like e town girls, who'll have eyeliner, foundation, eyeshadow on their faces without fail..doing touch-ups once in every while..eating nothing but apples to keep their frame.. Cos i'm already obbessed with my eyeliner, and am planning to get eyeshadow and foundation soon. Cant say that i'm pleased with my mindset recently, but i like e feel of doing make-up.Please..dun turn into a bimbo ..girl. I want my brains too. Despite all this vanity, i still wanna do some social work..planning lah, continuing with my studies,(yep, i hate working), getting all geeky in e library studying with sneakers.. pls stop me from procrastinating. Ha, enough already!

Oyah..btw i strongly recommend u guys NOT to watch Chucky! Its realli lame and chocked full of crap, with shallow humour that brought ironic smiles to my cousin and i and i thot i could be kept entertained by scary scenes and shocks, but i found it realli amusing in e end...not NICE.

3 Comments:

Blogger **** Joycelyn **** said...

haha, told u ppl tat watching horror movies in cinemas r a waste of money... anyway, tink tats a real draggy series. so much of chucky liao, scriptwriter oso run out of ideas.

guess at this age, we all jus scared of being lonely. so in order 2get company (perhaps new frens, or even attention from admirers), maintaining gd shape n appearing beautiful is a must??? who wouldn't b attracted by beautiful tgs, even if e comments r gonna b "she's a vain pot". at least u had tat few secs of attention, jus to confirm tat ur presence is acknowledged n known by others... haha

i guess for nw, e focus is 2stay natural 1st. abit of make up would b ok. but 2much would hide all ur natural gdness, n will it oso coz premature aging? tink normally older ppl put more 2cover up lines...

to me foundation... not reali necessary bah. eyeliner... since u olady having bigger eyes, actually dun need oso mah.haha. sm blusher n lip gloss could help emphasize e pop-ups n valleys on e face bah =>

jus sm personal comments lah... i not pro, hope din say anytg offensive =p

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Xuan said...

HaHA, thanks wanhua:P I'm not xiao qi lah, since when u c me realli angry de?? Ha, praising myself:P I'm addicted to it le, maybe in e future , given my lazy nature, i might go easy on e makeup:P I dun put on gloss de, dun like e feel of it on e lips, talk oso cnot talk properly de, yah and wat u say is oso true, like e lyrics in Jolin's song "Ren bu ai mei, Tian zhu di mie" Just that for diff people, e amount of desire to look GOOD varies:P:P

3:52 PM

 
Blogger candy said...

arh...dont get too obesseed...wait really become bimbo hahaha.

4:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home