Monday, July 30, 2007

Greedy Piglet. I've got so many online lusts!!




Taken with my new friend Yana, met her from the 1st emirates screening and we sort of stuck together for the 2nd round of screening last sat. Shes gonna get married soon and im invited to her wedding eh. =) Sad that we did not get in.=( But i wasn't suprised because...the ladies there were very mature( 26-28 i presume), some of them are ex cabin crew/ custoner service officers, and even managers.=) I had a great experience as the two emirates interviewers are so warm and friendly and i learnt alot too at the group discussion. Some were quiet, some were aggressive and some were good leaders and some..(yup talking bt me) simply just couldnt contribute much to the topic of discussion simply because she dont watch opera/tyra banks show! wails* I guess tt did badly jeopardize my chances. geez.

How?? My pay is gonna downgrade starting from this month,i'll be starting work at swissotel as a guest relations officer at amiritaspas and i wont be teaching 4 days in the dreaded music school already.(yippee). Downgrade by quite alot eh. and i still have so many shopping cravings. Die ald.=( Who ask me want to change jobs.







Forever21
Cutesy tullip jersey dress





linen babydoll dress




glittery tunic dress/top







Rhinestone top





ASOS!!
Lovely lovely tube dress!


Old Navy

girly peasant eyelet dress




and many more if my itchy fingers wont quit clicking. =X 


Im quite hooked on cherry honey tomatoes now. U know that theres quite a difference btwn honey cherry and just plain cherry. Honey cherry tastes much sweeter and nicer than normal tomatoey cherry. And the best thing about it is that its reallly nutritious, aids in rosy complexion and only a mere 3 calories for each tomato! haha. i think my frens are gonna slap me for the calorie thingy.I have no idea why the font turns out to be liddat. Screw blogger.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home