Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Passion Roadshow Day 2.

Quite a fun day. heh. I rob should get out of the house more and work. Lead way too boring life for ages. Roadshows are hard work but fun as u never will know what might happen next. We got harrassed by irritating AIA agents!! walked the whole of raffles place when we were bored, in our lingling longlongs. The belly dancer outfit very noisy can. So irritating after awhile. The bells are everywhere. On my loooong till i trip over many times skirt, waist band, headgear. Luckily Joanna and me wore the same outfit. Ours the ugliset eh. Pple wear slim and elegant air stewardess lookalike uniform, korean hanbok, and nice thai outfits. We are the freaky belly dancers. Everywhere we go, people really look at us. Damn aa can. But we got a few compliments from the public. heh. The auntie came up from mrt escalator, commented "girl, so pretty eh!" haha. Cant blame them too as we really look like we came out of Arab! The photographers were everywhere too. Took many pictures of us posing and stuff. Hopefully can gain exposure and exp and I can get other roadshows to do soonnn. I saw soup spoon in the basement of raffles place. Should be gg there for lunch tmr. Cant wait. heh. Took looots of pics with Joanna. Finally found someone who is as narcissist as me. heh. Or even more than me eh.=D Oh, btw AC come find me! haha. i made her promise to buy lots of krispy kreme donuts bk from her hk trip. Peeps, want donuts call her quick! Shld be falling asleep soon after i upload the pics. Verrry tired and we are suppose to do workout as gym-goers tmr. Sports pants/shorts with tank top. Finally something tts more normal. hahas. Anyway..my ex's xchg of words with me in msn yest kept me thinking long and hard. and i still cant understand why he said and did what he did la. I dont want to think abt it anymore..im tired, but i cant help but think the whole day long. Is something wrong with me? Jeez..what is he trying to do to me man. =(
Our lingling longlong headgears, fresh in the morn!















Outside Chevron House, used to be Caltex house i think.














Slack time at hidey place taking pics




























Shagged eh..after 7 hrs of promoting.








We are behind the biiig posters, makeshiftbackstage.














AC came visit me eh! I damn shagged ald. haha. with her dunno what kinda expression. Krispy kreme ok!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home