Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Roadshow!

Hmm..just talked with the ex just now. Why is he making me mad with his sickening words. Jerk. Anyway, i had a great day today at the passionroadshow, made a friend among one of the models. Joanna, sweet and pretty girl, also from gals sch, maybe tts e reason we clicked.haha. My heels killed my feet and every step i took was a torture after about one hour of standing..so u can imagine when after work i walked through bugis street to bencoolen building and thru bugis street again to BJ to buy food and get into the dratted mrt. My poor feetttt. owww. We are supposed to meet earlier tmr to chg into our belly dance outfit. I cant wait to see the horrendous looking monster suit on me. Its ali baba pants can with headscarf, like arab women. and im short. The pants is long. and worse thing is..its in PURPLE!!! HOW. =(


Hope tt tmr will be a fun day!! Im gg sleep already. That ass is affecting me.=( Bye peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home